Ending Killer [Horror Game][UE4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ending Killer [Horror Game][UE4]

Hey my name is TheKillerey and this is my official first game on Unreal Engine. I had a game project 2013 with Unity but it was mostly lost.
    So this game is an Horror Game with insiders (Me and my friend Quicksilver Sash). Right now Pre-Alpha so it needs alot work.
    There is a complete Story and also many Easter Eggs and ofc Jumpscares
    Video:

Feedback is ofc welcome

mmmh the better your kismet skill the better the game? hey it's looking pretty already wich that eats the audience already cool : D.
    Some cool unreal projects you may like!

Developer of GOTA - Survivalism Gladiatorial game Buy the game google gladiators of the arena steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/7..._Of_The_Arena/

Download the demo Download the demo
    external link Dropbox DropBox

Become a c++ Professional now C++ Networking Tutorial

Comment

The scenery of the forest is wonderful. Your lighting settings skill is good. ^^

Comment

Neongho yeah I hope so ^^ tooked me a bit to get the result like that but yeah Keehoon Ahn Thanks man I love to create lights at all ^^ But the most problem of this is the cost of all movable lights. I already fade in and hide in distance but mostly the fps is not the best at all for my graphics card. its a rtx 2080 super. I have also 32 gb ram xD but still 60 fps

Comment

So is this built on udk or UE4?

Comment

O_and_N Unreal Engine 4 sry. Had it wrong in the titel :O That confused me a bit

Comment

Working...
            X