Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OnFire - 2D Puzzle game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [UDK] OnFire - 2D Puzzle game

    OnFire



    This is the incredible story of a flame of fire that decides to destroy everything it touches. Including your time, energy, cell phone battery, social life and health.

    Burn and destroy everything at high speed!







    Click image for larger version

Name:	Onfire3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	1224964 Click image for larger version

Name:	OnFire4.png
Views:	2
Size:	367.9 KB
ID:	1225622 Click image for larger version

Name:	Onfire2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1224965 Click image for larger version

Name:	OnFire1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	1224966





    Get it on PlayStore
    https://goo.gl/qqNgFM



    ############################################
    I hope you like it and do not forget, "Never stop creating"
    ###########################################


    I leave this just in case ^^
    Click image for larger version

Name:	OnfireUnrealEngine.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1225621
    Last edited by MasterRag; 07-21-2017, 12:10 AM.

    #2
    Is it made In flash ?
    Some cool unreal projects you may like!


    Developer of GOTA - Survivalism Gladiatorial game Buy the game google gladiators of the arena steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/7..._Of_The_Arena/

    Download the demo Download the demo
    external link Dropbox DropBox

    Become a c++ Professional now C++ Networking Tutorial

    Comment


      #3
      Doesn't look like UDK. Or UE3 or UE4 or anything to do with Unreal. Dude joined the forum, has made one post, and it's spam for his mobile game.
      Check out Himeko Sutori, the upcoming tactical RPG where you control armies of over 100 unique characters.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Neongho View Post
        Is it made In flash ?
        Originally posted by Nathaniel3W View Post
        Doesn't look like UDK. Or UE3 or UE4 or anything to do with Unreal. Dude joined the forum, has made one post, and it's spam for his mobile game.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	YesIt'sUnreal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	1130755

        I'm sorry because it does not look like UnrealEngine......maybe someday.
        Thx for comment ^^

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by MasterRag View Post
          I'm sorry because it does not look like UnrealEngine......maybe someday.
          Thx for comment ^^
          Sorry if I was curt earlier. Nice job on the game. You might get a better response posting in the UE4 Works in Progress section: https://forums.unrealengine.com/foru...rk-in-Progress. You might also want to give them a little more context and a link to your game's website.
          Check out Himeko Sutori, the upcoming tactical RPG where you control armies of over 100 unique characters.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Nathaniel3W View Post
            Sorry if I was curt earlier. Nice job on the game. You might get a better response posting in the UE4 Works in Progress section: https://forums.unrealengine.com/foru...rk-in-Progress. You might also want to give them a little more context and a link to your game's website.
            No problem and thank you very much for the information, I will apply it.

            Comment

            Working...
            X