No announcement yet.

Gladiators of the arena 1 Survival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, but it's not the same. see my above explanation, what you're doing is not multicast. if you want to call "banana" an apple and help other people...
    Help me back! follow me on Twitter

Developer of Elium - Prison Escape

Comment

Neongho, Chosker

Bros your little debate is appreciated! Multicast, I learned a new word and its meaning.

Any docs are useful even those about the same thing written by different people, or docs by the same person but differently worded. Each pov description is like moving my 2d view into 3d so I get my head around it. Terminology as Chosker points out is one of those problems we all face - using correct names, agh. Coding is straight logic but with thousands of tiny nuances and we need to learn each of them XD

Thanks to you both!
      @Snipe34 Please try to stay focused. TKBS

Comment

Some screenie that for some really looked nice to me, it's archers having a figth pretty much

Click image for larger version

Name:	ArchersFighting1000.png
Views:	1
Size:	698.8 KB
ID:	1131831

lol arrow in the ***.
        Attached Files
        Some cool unreal projects you may like!

Developer of GOTA - Survivalism Gladiatorial game Buy the game Buy it have fun

Download the demo Download the demo
        external link Dropbox DropBox

Become a c++ Professional now C++ Networking Tutorial

Comment

GORE coming along fine, not replicated to clients yet, and very much better than previous versions of it, i only used KAssetsSpawnable and mesh swap.

Comment

not bad but there's some things that IMO are making the effect look fake:
            - the obvious lack of animation / ragdoll in the upper body (probably just because its WIP)
            - the weapon goes through the body as if moving through air, there's no resistance of any kind from the impact
            - the weapon swing is a bit slow but more importantly it completely lacks momentum and inertia, so it really doesn't look like the swing would have enough force to cut through a body like it does

keep it up!
            Help me back! follow me on Twitter

Developer of Elium - Prison Escape

Comment

Thanks for the constructive critics comrade!

well ill tell the animator to do some nice TwoHanded weapon animations.

Comment

Oh~ The arena is very nice! ^^
                Your project is making a good impression of 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand'.

I DO NOT think there is a big difference in the quality of UE3 (UDK) or UE4.
                A game engine is just a tool. I think that a tool that is convenient for developers is a good tool.
                Last edited by Keehoon Ahn; 08-25-2017, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Guy gets sliced in two. Wow. I'm badly lagging behind you guys. Nice work!

Comment

New video by scootakip a player of GOTA.

Comment

More blood on the blades and the guys screaming in agony. Some of them running away?

Otherwise great work, I'm jealous

Comment

Working...
                      X