No announcement yet.

שלום לכולם. אני מחפש להקים צוות או קהילה של מתכנתים באנריל אנגין 4 , פה בישראל

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

שלום לכולם. אני מחפש להקים צוות או קהילה של מתכנתים באנריל אנגין 4 , פה בישראל

שלום לכולם . הייתי רוצה להקים קהילה או צוות לפיתוח משחקים או כל דבר אחר ,
    שנוכל לעוזר אחד לשני ואולי לשתף פעולה יחד
    ואולי גם חברים שיודעים 3
    3dmax או תוכנות אחרות תומכות UE4
    רפי

no israelies who are looking for friends in the field?

Comment

אני לא יודע באמת
      אתה הראשון שאני רואה מישראל

Comment

Bruchim ha-baim!

We try to keep this section in Arabic as much as possible, I know that you are resident of Palestin/The middle east area, but Arabic is the most common language for this area (95%), so please try to use it.

Still you are free to use any language you want, but that will lead to a lack of response, personally I know some Hebrew, but others don't. So people might skip the topics you post, as Google is not a good translator at the end of the day.

Again, Bruchim ha-baim.

-m
        Python for Unreal Engine Editor Tools Scripting

Check my games & tutorials !

Comment

תרשמו סקייפ ונפתח אולי קבוצה שם?

Comment

Mamoniem I'm afraid most people forget Arabic because they barely use it after high school. :/
            Your typical high school kid interested in creating video games. ~yoavsnake

Comment

Originally posted by refael eran skira View Post
              שלום לכולם . הייתי רוצה להקים קהילה או צוות לפיתוח משחקים או כל דבר אחר ,
              שנוכל לעוזר אחד לשני ואולי לשתף פעולה יחד
              ואולי גם חברים שיודעים 3
              3dmax או תוכנות אחרות תומכות UE4
              רפי
              can you be more specific like?

you say that you searching for a developers team to make team for a community in Israel for unreal engine but you didn't specific what for?
              a game? , mobile game ? remember that unreal engine is the most powerful engine well this is my opinion. I work with unreal on my own movie and game project. and there is another engine CryEngine V also open source

Comment

There's a new Unreal Engine 4 Israel group that organize meetups just about every month or so

You can search Facebook for "Unreal Engine: Israel"

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1414...2412077899213/
                A meetup link for the most recent event : https://www.meetup.com/TLV-Unreal-En...77/456297404/?
                Last edited by DahliaLynn; 12-01-2016, 08:08 PM.
                Cinematic Design

Comment

עובד גם לכאלה עם ידע אפסי בתוכנה?

Comment

Originally posted by mamoniem View Post
                    Bruchim ha-baim!

We try to keep this section in Arabic as much as possible, I know that you are resident of Palestin/The middle east area, but Arabic is the most common language for this area (95%), so please try to use it.

Still you are free to use any language you want, but that will lead to a lack of response, personally I know some Hebrew, but others don't. So people might skip the topics you post, as Google is not a good translator at the end of the day.

Again, Bruchim ha-baim.

-m
                    Palestin? what is this?
                    Marketplace Assets: Lowpoly Medieval pack 1 - Low Poly Survival Pack

other: Youtube - My 3D Models - Facebook - Free UE4 Projects

Comment

Working...
                    X