Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swiss Developers UE4 Meetup

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Swiss Developers UE4 Meetup

    Hello Guys

    We at ShardLine Entertainment are eager to meet up with the guys and girls who are interested to meet-up with us and discuss a little bit about Unreal Engine 4 get a community going to help others who are also interested. Let me know if you are interested and lets organize a barbeque or something. Get it going over your Social Networking using #UE4Swiss .

    Best

    Martin

    Update: Event will take place at the 25th of Octobre in Zurich. Please register here http://www.meetup.com/Game-Developer...nts/196455452/
    Location in Zürich yet tbd.


    www.shardline.com
    Last edited by Martin Egger; 07-22-2014, 05:28 PM.
    - Martin

    A Simple Prototype

    https://www.martinegger.org/

    Technical Producer

    #2
    Would be cool to meetup, but unfortunately you guys are a little bit too far away. But when you are in the area of St. Gallen/Zürich PM me, probably I will have time to meetup

    Comment


      #3
      Hi guys

      Cool idea, let me know what you're planning. I'm currently commuting between Zürich and Hamburg but would love to meet with other UE4 afficionados

      Cheers,
      Michael
      VFX & AI
      http://www.team-imx.com

      Comment


        #4
        Hi figter5347
        ShardLine current workspace is in canton sg but I have no clue where the meetup will take place. You've got interessting tutorials where do you live?
        Regards Nija

        Comment


          #5
          I live in Austria -> Vorarlberg

          Comment


            #6
            Hey Guys

            Thanks for the responds. Most of us are located in the eastern part of Switzerland, where we mostly our Project Days and Meet-ups. But we are very open to Zurich as well.

            Lets see if some more people are interested and mobilize them so we can start a small community to enhance our knowledge and spread UE4 as the Game Engine.

            Best

            Martin
            - Martin

            A Simple Prototype

            https://www.martinegger.org/

            Technical Producer

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
              Would be cool to meetup, but unfortunately you guys are a little bit too far away. But when you are in the area of St. Gallen/Zürich PM me, probably I will have time to meetup
              I wanted to PM you but it seems your mailbox is full -> martin.egger@shardline.com
              - Martin

              A Simple Prototype

              https://www.martinegger.org/

              Technical Producer

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by neryun View Post
                I wanted to PM you
                In the forum? Now it should work -> I have deleted some PM's ^^

                Comment


                  #9
                  hoi zämä

                  hey ich chume vo st.galle und schaffe hobbymässig mit de unreal engine 4

                  wär cool eu alli mol z treffe

                  Liebi Grüess us dä Saint City

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by sorlag View Post
                    hoi zämä

                    hey ich chume vo st.galle und schaffe hobbymässig mit de unreal engine 4

                    wär cool eu alli mol z treffe

                    Liebi Grüess us dä Saint City

                    Absolut geil Würden uns freuen. Wir schauen jetzt was wir organisieren können. Wir schauen noch ein paar Tage wie es hier läuft und dann fangen wir an einen idealen Platz zu finden. Lets stay in touch!
                    - Martin

                    A Simple Prototype

                    https://www.martinegger.org/

                    Technical Producer

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by neryun View Post
                      Absolut geil Würden uns freuen. Wir schauen jetzt was wir organisieren können. Wir schauen noch ein paar Tage wie es hier läuft und dann fangen wir an einen idealen Platz zu finden. Lets stay in touch!
                      voll easy neryun, ich luege öfters mol do ine. See ya

                      Comment


                        #12
                        endlich amol a paar dia in ihrem Dialekt schrieben. Ihr sind di erschta ^^

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
                          endlich amol a paar dia in ihrem Dialekt schrieben. Ihr sind di erschta ^^
                          $

                          Oh glaub mir ich würde gerne ich kann das so schlecht (würkli) aber ich rede dann Schwitzerdütsch
                          - Martin

                          A Simple Prototype

                          https://www.martinegger.org/

                          Technical Producer

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Ich muss zugeben, ich fände die Idee doch recht interessant sofern es mir zumindest terminlich möglich sein wird

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Dreamora View Post
                              Ich muss zugeben, ich fände die Idee doch recht interessant sofern es mir zumindest terminlich möglich sein wird
                              Ort und Zeit finden wir sicher das es euch und uns passt damit wir einen kleinen Haufen zusammenkriegen.

                              Lg

                              Martin
                              - Martin

                              A Simple Prototype

                              https://www.martinegger.org/

                              Technical Producer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X