VR Expansion Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mordentral View Post

Its one of the things I was considering to add to the VRLever, however I hadn't bothered yet because, as you already tried, my first inclination would be to use a physics lever for that.

To fix the parenting issue when moving, you either need to attach it to the vehicle with the constraint, or have it constrained to a non simulating component inside of the vehicle which follows along by itself.

i'll note that its on my feature list for the non physics lever currently, just waylaid behind other things.

*Edit* I'll move it up on my TODO list, if I get time today I might take a crack at it.
    Thank you very much. I have tried to attach a grippable static mesh (lever) to the sedan in the template and attached both the lever and a physics constrain to a scene component that is not simulating physics. However, the lever would fly away once I start the car while holding the new lever.

Comment

Originally posted by akjim View Post

Thank you very much. I have tried to attach a grippable static mesh (lever) to the sedan in the template and attached both the lever and a physics constrain to a scene component that is not simulating physics. However, the lever would fly away once I start the car while holding the new lever.
      It didn't happen today, but I'll get to it tomorrow

Consider supporting me on patreon

My Open source tools and plugins
      Advanced Sessions Plugin
      VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Just fix the collision settings on your volume.

*Edit* Also for future reference, try adding a break point or print string after the GetClosestObject node to figure out what you are gripping, this shouldn't have been a long thing to debug.
        Thanks a lot for the help. Actually I tried seeing what was hitting it in Get Nearest Overlapping Object before posting. I never saw that volume get hit, though; maybe my hand position was off somehow, because it kept returning a GSM.

I removed the VR Trace on the volume and was still seeing the issue, but this time I was getting the my mesh Menu (3d widget actor) in Nearest overlapped object. Turning off collision on the Widget Component, of the 3d widget actor, fixed the issue. In the end, collision settings was the problem. I never imagined that huge volume would be involved.

Thanks a ton for the help!

-------------
        Has anyone noticed UE4 editor slowing down quicker than it used to (in 4.14, 4.15) when keeping Vive_Character BPs open for a while?
        Whenever I open my Character BP that's based on the Default_Vive_Pawn, performance degrades rapidly. After keeping it open for about 15 minutes, adding a single var, or just opening a new tab takes upwards of 10-30 seconds or more - even with only the Event Graph tab open in it, and no other floating windows open in the editor. (Also, I still got about 6gb of free ram left at that point)
        Last edited by kusokuso1; 10-02-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

It didn't happen today, but I'll get to it tomorrow
          That would be very helpful! Thank you very much in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kusokuso1 View Post

-------------
            Has anyone noticed UE4 editor slowing down quicker than it used to (in 4.14, 4.15) when keeping Vive_Character BPs open for a while?
            Whenever I open my Character BP that's based on the Default_Vive_Pawn, performance degrades rapidly. After keeping it open for about 15 minutes, adding a single var, or just opening a new tab takes upwards of 10-30 seconds or more - even with only the Event Graph tab open in it, and no other floating windows open in the editor. (Also, I still got about 6gb of free ram left at that point)
            I haven't seen any memory leaks or CPU overusage personally in 4.17, but I have seen some complaints around.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
            VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Hello, awsome plugin, I'm thinking of using it for my game since it's multiplayer ready.
              I was able to install the plugin alone in my project. But I can't get the template project to compile, always get error messages because it can't find 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h'. Would you know how to make it work ?

Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by yzar View Post
                Hello, awsome plugin, I'm thinking of using it for my game since it's multiplayer ready.
                I was able to install the plugin alone in my project. But I can't get the template project to compile, always get error messages because it can't find 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h'. Would you know how to make it work ?

Have a good day.
                Post the error message, but it sounds like you are trying to use it in 4.18?

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by akjim View Post

That would be very helpful! Thank you very much in advance
                  Hey, so I made the multidirectional lever changes, they ended up being quite a bit more involved than expected.

I have to do some testing with it tonight but I should be able to push it live.

I'll note that the lever behavior is a little different in MultiAxis mode, it uses a new variable CurrentLeverForwardVector that defines the direction that it is being pushed in (in the levers local space), and the CurrentLeverAngle is how far down in that direction it is being pushed (so for instance you can implement a dead zone and acceleration in the direction).

The non multi axis modes also implement CurrentLeverForwardVector so it could still be used if someone found a need for it.

MultiAxis mode currently only supports Stay Lerp or LerpToZero,

LerpToMax and LerpToMaxIfOverThreshold default to LerpToZero if selected with it.

I also can't guarantee that it would work correctly in physics mode, however the primary use is non physics for this.

*Edit* Also the LeverNegativeLimit has no purpose with the multiaxis lever, so only the PositiveLimit is enforced.
                  Last edited by mordentral; 10-03-2017, 03:27 PM.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                  VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

I've been comparing the normal widget and the VR Stereo Widget, and the Stereo Widget looks so much better in VR, so I want to use it. However, I want to have it draw behind my controllers so interacting with it makes more sense. Is there a way to get the Stereo Widget to render with proper depth?

Comment

Post the error message, but it sounds like you are trying to use it in 4.18?
                      Here is the full log (visual studio 2017), I'm on 4.16.3

1>------ Début de la régénération globale : Projet : UE4, Configuration : BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win32 ------
                      2>------ Début de la régénération globale : Projet : VRExpPluginExample, Configuration : Development_Editor x64 ------
                      2>Cleaning VRExpPluginExampleEditor Binaries...
                      2>Creating makefile for VRExpPluginExampleEditor (no existing makefile)
                      2>Performing full C++ include scan (no include cache file)
                      2>Parsing headers for VRExpPluginExampleEditor
                      2> Running UnrealHeaderTool "D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\VRExpPluginExample.uproject" "D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Intermediate\Build\Win64\VRExpPluginExampleEditor\Development\VRExpPluginExampleEditor.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
                      2>Reflection code generated for VRExpPluginExampleEditor in 7,0293733 seconds
                      2>Performing 30 actions (4 in parallel)
                      2>[2/30] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
                      2>SharedPCH.UnrealEd.cpp
                      2>[5/30] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                      2>SharedPCH.Engine.cpp
                      2>PCH.VRExpPluginExample.cpp
                      2>[6/30] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                      2>[7/30] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                      2>[8/30] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                      2>[9/30] Resource PCLaunch.rc
                      2>VRExpansionPlugin.generated.2.cpp
                      2>Module.VRExpansionPlugin.cpp
                      2>VRExpansionPlugin.generated.1.cpp
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Source\VRExpansionPlugin\Public/VRExpansionFunctionLibrary.h(8): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h' : No such file or directoryD:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Source\VRExpansionPlugin\Public/VRExpansionFunctionLibrary.h(8): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h' : No such file or directory
                      2>
                      2>AdvancedSessions.generated.cpp
                      2>Module.AdvancedSessions.cpp
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Source\VRExpansionPlugin\Private\GripMotionControllerComponent.cpp(3526): error C2838: 'AnyHand' : nom qualifié non conforme dans une déclaration de membre
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Source\VRExpansionPlugin\Private\GripMotionControllerComponent.cpp(3526): error C2065: 'AnyHand' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Source\VRExpansionPlugin\Private\GripMotionControllerComponent.cpp(3556): error C2838: 'AnyHand' : nom qualifié non conforme dans une déclaration de membre
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Source\VRExpansionPlugin\Private\GripMotionControllerComponent.cpp(3556): error C2065: 'AnyHand' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>d:\ue4 projects\mordentraltemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\plugins\vrexpansionplugin\vrexpansionplugin\source\vrexpansionplugin\public\VRExpansionFunctionLibrary.h(8): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h' : No such file or directory
                      2>Module.AdvancedSteamSessions.cpp
                      2>AdvancedSteamSessions.generated.cpp
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\AdvancedSessionsLibrary.cpp(426): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\AdvancedSessionsLibrary.cpp(426): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(25): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(25): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(25): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [19]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(25): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [19]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(25): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(51): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(51): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(51): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [27]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(51): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [27]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CancelFindSessionsCallbackProxy.cpp(51): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(38): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(38): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(38): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [14]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(38): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [14]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(38): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(115): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(115): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(115): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [22]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(115): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [22]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(115): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(144): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(144): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(144): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [21]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(144): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [21]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\CreateSessionCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(144): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(25): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(25): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(25): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [11]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(25): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [11]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(25): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(59): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(59): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(59): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [19]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(59): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [19]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\EndSessionCallbackProxy.cpp(59): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(37): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(37): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(37): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [13]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(37): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [13]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(37): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(159): error C2653: 'EGetWorldErrorMode' : n'est pas un nom de classe ni d'espace de noms
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(159): error C2065: 'LogAndReturnNull' : identificateur non déclaré
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(159): error C2664: 'FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced::FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced(FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &&)' : impossible de convertir l'argument 1 de 'const wchar_t [21]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced &'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(159): note: Raison : impossible de convertir de 'const wchar_t [21]' en 'const FOnlineSubsystemBPCallHelperAdvanced'
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSessions\Source\AdvancedSessions\Private\FindSessionsCallbackProxyAdvanced.cpp(159): note: Aucun constructeur n'a pu prendre le type de source, ou la résolution de la surcharge du constructeur était ambiguë
                      2>EmptyClassForProject.cpp
                      2>Module.OpenVRExpansionPlugin.cpp
                      2>OpenVRExpansionPlugin.generated.cpp
                      2>d:\ue4 projects\mordentraltemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\plugins\vrexpansionplugin\vrexpansionplugin\source\vrexpansionplugin\public\VRExpansionFunctionLibrary.h(8): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h' : No such file or directory
                      2>VRExpPluginExample.cpp
                      2>d:\ue4 projects\mordentraltemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\plugins\vrexpansionplugin\openvrexpansionplugin\source\openvrexpansionplugin\public\OpenVRExpansionFunctionLibrary.h(37): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h' : No such file or directory
                      2>[21/30] Link UE4Editor-AdvancedSteamSessions.lib
                      2> CrÚation de la bibliothÞque D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSteamSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-AdvancedSteamSessions.lib et de l'objet D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\AdvancedSteamSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-AdvancedSteamSessions.exp
                      2>D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\OpenVRExpansionPlugin\Source\OpenVRExpansionPlugin\Public/OpenVRExpansionFunctionLibrary.h(37): fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'HeadMountedDisplayFunctionLibrary.h' : No such file or directory
                      2>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\Plugins\VRExpansionPlugin\VRExpansionPlugin\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VRExpansionPlugin.lib
                      2>Total build time: 74,98 seconds (Local executor: 0,00 seconds)
                      2>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(49,5): error MSB3073: La commande ""C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat" VRExpPluginExampleEditor Win64 Development "D:\UE4 Projects\mordentralTemplate2\mordentral-vrexppluginexample-09f951bbc737\VRExpPluginExample.uproject" -waitmutex" s'est arrêtée avec le code -1.
                      2>Génération du projet "VRExpPluginExample.vcxproj" terminée -- ÉCHEC.
                      ========== Régénération globale : 1 a réussi, 1 a échoué, 0 a été ignoré ==========

Comment

Originally posted by Ecnassianer View Post
                        I've been comparing the normal widget and the VR Stereo Widget, and the Stereo Widget looks so much better in VR, so I want to use it. However, I want to have it draw behind my controllers so interacting with it makes more sense. Is there a way to get the Stereo Widget to render with proper depth?
                        With Oculus there is a boolean that should work in the stereo widget, with SteamVR there is no Stereo Depth....So something like that would be the controllers overlaid in the stereo layer or the steam overlay up so you see their controllers.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                        VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

mordentral I am trying to install this 4.17.2 plugin into my engine 4.17.2 that I built from github every time I try to open the project I get a dialog that says the VRExpansion plugin and AdvanceSession plug is not compatible with my engine or my project(I installed it in my project as well) I have verified I downloaded 4.17.2 engine. Do you know what I could be missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Lasyavez View Post
                            mordentral I am trying to install this 4.17.2 plugin into my engine 4.17.2 that I built from github every time I try to open the project I get a dialog that says the VRExpansion plugin and AdvanceSession plug is not compatible with my engine or my project(I installed it in my project as well) I have verified I downloaded 4.17.2 engine. Do you know what I could be missing?
                            You need to build it for Development Editor, that is what the editor uses

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                            VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by yzar View Post

Here is the full log (visual studio 2017), I'm on 4.16.3
                              Example template is always on the latest released engine version, that means that the template is currently on 4.17.2

I realize that the wiki might be a bit behind in listing the version, i'll update it.

Please remove the log text or wrap it in CODE tags though, it will compress then.

Advanced Sessions Plugin
                              VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

You need to build it for Development Editor, that is what the editor uses
                                Awesome thanks that worked. Just needed to build the solution again with the plugins in the engine folder. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X