No announcement yet.

VR Content Examples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, how to fix this errors in default map with BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint

Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint10.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.

Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint_92.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint2.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint3_134.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint4.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint5.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint6.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint7.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint8.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    Warning Constraint in '/Game/Maps/UEDPIE_0_VW_walk.VW_walk:PersistentLevel.BP_InteractiveStaticMeshActorConstraint9.PhysicsConstraint' attempting to create a joint between objects that are both static. No joint created.
    I have wrote this message to author long time ago, but he seems not developing this assets anymore.
    Last edited by smbv1; 07-11-2017, 04:19 PM. Reason: error details

Comment

There are new features coming out in 4.17 with third person camera view, to capture Mixed Reality videos. Does anyone know about similar to this asset which is currently in active development, not abandoned?

Comment

Hey Mitch,

Been using the template for a while, man it is great!

Quick question: I'm using a modified version of the drawer setup in order to move an object on all 3 axis ( or 2 ) and I would like to also implement rotation....right now I'm rotating the object via UMG in VR, using a slider which is set to the object rotation Z float value, but is not the best solution.

How would you go into the combining the drawer with the door BP? Just combine all the functions together ( on drag, drag, event and so on ), or is there an alternative solution which could be a better choice?

PS: I'm not using physics on the BPs, so every time the object is moved, as soon as the grab ends, it stays in place

Thanks in advance
        ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

Hey Mitch! First of all, thank you very much for these examples. I also bought your book and loved it!
          Quick question in regards to two handed gun use. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how the blueprint determines where in space the support hand locks to near the grip. For example, on the model I'm using, the foregrip is just a little lower on the gun model than the primary grip. How would I go about lowering the hand's attachment point on the foregrip? I'm probably missing something simple, but after spending a couple hours banging my head against this, I figured I'd just beg for help.

Thanks!

Comment

This looks awesome!
            1 question.
            You said: "headset agnostic". Does this include mobile too? Like being able to have vr, without using google cardboard?

Comment

Hello

Who can i add Items to Trace Table with BP ??

regards Peter

Comment

4.14 or 4.15 both crashed ,what's wrong?

Comment

Is there a way to simply import the door template/example into my current VR project using the default Unreal VR Template?

I was hoping I could just drop the door asset in and have it work. What else would i need?

Thank you

Comment

Edit: Ended up getting it sorted by changing the tan2 and adding a *-1 to fix up some incorrect rotation.

Hey there. I'm trying to turn the Lever into a Joystick inside a vehicle and I'm having a hard time.

I copied your code exactly in the lever, minus the stuff that resets it, but it's just not going the right way. I'd take a picture but it's literally the same stuff in the On Drag section of the level, the only difference is I get a scene root world position instead of actor, as this is inside another actor. This scene should be the same as get actor transform on the level though so it should be the same.. The rotations and locations of everything is the same as the lever.

Any ideas?
                    Last edited by Pinworm; 09-24-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Hi i use the 4.15 Version

How i can Lock the two hand Weapon the Z and X axis? I only want the Y to use for a Billiard Cue

Comment

Has anyone figured out how to add two examples into one blueprint? I need to interact with something that has pitch and yaw. The door example is great, it has the yaw and is working well in my scene, but when I try to add some pitch functionality to the next scene component down in the hierarchy, nothing works. It's basically a mounted machinegun, it pivots up and down, side to side.........my whole game hinges on this one thing.

Comment

Is it only support Vive? i did open the sample, Teleport is not support? am i missed some setting?

Comment

How can ich change the button for pickup objects in this project? I want use the trigger button instead of the grip button from HTC Vive motioncontroller. I find the Blueprint with Right and Left Controller but i dont find a way how i can change. Can someone help please?

Comment

So I accidentally broke the project. I moved the items from the blueprints folder (theres an enum, a struct, and a function library, full disclosure, I do not know what these things are) to another folder.in a lot of the tabs under the BPFL VR function library there are make and break struct nodes that are now labelled make <unkown> struct or break <unknown>. How can I put everything back to where "it" knows what its looking for again?

Comment

I figured it out, and this is what i had to do in case anybody does this. There is a custom struct set up called sQuat. When I moved stuff around the BPFL VR function library lost track of that struct and any inputs or outputs on functions that were looking for squat reverted to just regular structs, and any make or break squat nodes reverted to unkown struct. So I had to take all the inputs and outputs on these functions and set them back to sQuat, then rewire the broken make and break nodes to where they were before. I did that, and all the class blueprints that depended on those functions compiled correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X