Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Springularity View Post
    Cant get this to load on 4.11.2

Gets to 45% initialization and hangs there indefinitely.

Looks great though!
    Had the same issue and it was the Config folder for me. I just copied the folder from one project that was working and pasted it to this one and deleted the original and it worked.

Comment

How do you re-enable the post processing effects? It seems that even if I change things on the post processing actor or on the player's camera, nothing changes in game. Is it somehow deactivated?

Comment

i'm having trouble with the teleport command can anyone help?

Comment

Hi!
          I downloaded this template and tried it with The Vive VRsystem in Unreal 4.13.0, everything seems good except that i cant move in the level, HMD and controllers seems fine, i can look around and i can pickup the cubes (using the thumbbutton not the trigger)
          have i missed a setting? am i supposed to be able to move with the controllers trackpad (is thats how they are called? (the round one)

please help?!

JG

Comment

Originally posted by JuanGauthier View Post
            Hi!
            I downloaded this template and tried it with The Vive VRsystem in Unreal 4.13.0, everything seems good except that i cant move in the level, HMD and controllers seems fine, i can look around and i can pickup the cubes (using the thumbbutton not the trigger)
            have i missed a setting? am i supposed to be able to move with the controllers trackpad (is thats how they are called? (the round one)

please help?!

JG
            I have the same question. I'm pretty new, so it's probably something obvious I'm missing, so if anyone could point out what it is, I'd be grateful!

Comment

This is very kind of you to share. Is there a way to change the pick up to the trigger, and offset the object from the controller?

Comment

Working...
              X