No announcement yet.

HoloLens Invites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, if there is anyone with one more spare HoloLens i would be super intrested ... my application is pending because i live outsite USA / Canada. Would pay for all costs naturally.
    Proud member of iNFINITE Production - VR and hi-tech development studio (sometimes) available for hire.

Comment

It would be an interesting find if it get released!

Comment

Why Microsoft must add UWP to Unreal? Did Google and Apple add their platform to Unreal? Shouldn't it be Epic who must support their platform? Could you please enlighten me?

Comment

Good thing is you're not alone. I'm an Emerging Experience MVP (meaning covering Hololens, Kinect, Cortana, Ink, and Band on Windows 10). There are quite a few of us pushing for UE support as well. If you don't build a bridge to UWP and Holographic API's then looks like me and my colleagues will have to

I'm very much interested in using UE as opposed to Unity.

Comment

I hope we have officially support for HoloLens in next versions ....
            ABC Augmented Reality by UE4
            GooglePlay

ArchVis VR

Comment

Having tried Hololens in it's current state, I have no interest in UE4 support. The device is barely functionally adequate and absolutely doesn't do what it has been advertised as being able to do.

Comment

**** i wish id seen this sooner, i was on list approved, and now time has passed by hours on my deadline for ordering. i wasnt able to afford the 3,000 they wanted for the **** thing. Had I known i'd have definatly passed the spot in line along here. I had asked awhile back about if Unreal was going to work with Microsoft and got info which made me believe not anytime too soon. So i blew it off. Not really interested in Unity. i find most over there have a Daffy Duck mine mine mine thing going on. (Well there are a few here who take take take but leave no bread crumbs too) anyway... pointless messgae over. Hope Microsoft gets it together soon.

Comment

******,unreal doesn't support HoloLens !

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    ******,unreal doesn't support HoloLens !
                    Conversely, Hololens doesn't support Unreal either.

Comment

still cant't make an ar app with unreal....
                      when can unreal support hololens! it's really important, please!

Comment

I was hoping to get my hands on one myself and would only like UE support so i dont have to work in another engine. So i signed up just to see if i got approved and surprisingly got approved. But dont have 3 grand to spend lol...oh well
                        Last edited by JayKavanagh; 07-20-2016, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Hololens is really low power so I don't know that using UE4 with it would be much good. It can really only display the most basic 3D models and has very limited resources.

Comment

I have created Google cardboard builds using GoogleVR plugin. Just make sure you are using android sdk 22.

Comment

Originally posted by das8track View Post
                              I'd rather use UE4 but the lack of Google Cardboard support forces us to use Unity instead for VR work. Hopefully Hololens doesn't fall into that like Cardboard did. Thanks for all the hard work guys!

(Sorry if I double posted.)
                              I have created Google cardboard builds using GoogleVR plugin. Just make sure you are using android sdk 22.

Comment

is there any new news about this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X