Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today finally i got my plugin for my main proyect working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today finally i got my plugin for my main proyect working!

there is still much work but i happy now!
    Last edited by knack; 12-20-2015, 11:21 AM.
    pd: excuse my english.

lfw/paid modeling, painting, texturing.

Now i can interact with the windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVjukyRiDoc

i upload a demo, link in youtube, have lots of bug yet and isn't too much usable.

Comment

Originally posted by knack View Post
      Now i can interact with the windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVjukyRiDoc

i upload a demo, link in youtube, have lots of bug yet and isn't too much usable.
      Excellent work, downloading it to try it now

I like your top bar approach to moving the windows around, will give more feedback when I get a chance to try it out fully.

BTW: are you using BitBlt or desktop duplication approach to capture the windows? I was testing something along these lines for nexusvr back in november and I had quite a few issues with bitblt capturing (e.g. doesn't capture composite windows, paint refresh/etc), I think main window will probably need to be desktop duplicated to be rendered properly, but if you're mem copying images to UTexure2D, ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_ONEPARAMETER is the command that I found produced the best stability in VR.
      Plugins: GES - Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo

Comment

the moving bar was easy path , keep few second and automatically drop the window, i have another ideas for do something better, but i prefer something easy and wait for all new VR controls for implement other ideas.

Yes i use bitblt. All that was doing fast need more work, i have few problems with windows and menus and i not fix that yet. i have problems for clicks not work in all windows, and others, like i say have many bugs. and i am learning, ATM if you open a menu, the app draw the menu like a new window and skip the main window. but i think i can fix that and draw all right without too much problems.

the worst that stop me now its losing the focus when start a application or open some dialogs, i haven't idea if i can fix that seems windows not give a way.... i think, ;( and its something important i want try known if its possible fix before the other things.
        Last edited by knack; 01-08-2016, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Whoa! Really cool! What did you use for hand tracking?
          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

thanks. Leap motion.

Comment

Very nice indeed :O

Comment

Working...
              X