Vive premier - it's happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vive premier - it's happening?

I've bumped into this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comm...te_8_december/

Seems pretty solid =]
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

I saw that yesterday as well. It is exciting times.
    Spline-Enabled Fence Pack - "Great pack, huge time-saver, top quality and enough variety to really make the assets unique." -Dark Acre Jack
    Destructible Road Signs - "Seriously awesome. Single blueprint for pretty much all the road signs you'll ever need." -thankstipscom
    Zipline/Teleporter/JumpPad - "This is a very flexible system for any project, and really simple to implement." -lunyBunny
    Wooden Storage Pack - "Very good high quality assets and well worth it." -Deathweave
    Digital Portfolio

Comment

Heck yeah, I hope it's real. I'm probably going to take the day off just to sit at the computer and refresh various sites in order to get one of the early units.

For me the thought of solid 360 degree tracking is just awesome. I'm also excited to see if we can get small generic lighthouse tracker modules made, for e.g., attaching to elbows and feet or other objects.
      Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Originally posted by n00854180t View Post
        I'm also excited to see if we can get small generic lighthouse tracker modules made, for e.g., attaching to elbows and feet or other objects.
        This is what I'm waiting for. I want lighthouse to guide me towards my physical self!

I'm ready. I built a desk specifically to fit my play space, and computer is on the wall with a "to be designed" cable manager... I sure hope it's a little bit longer than on the devkit though, and if the cable jacks could rotate I would be doing pirouettes.

Comment

Working...
        X