OpenLevel doesn't maintain fullscreen mode switching maps using Oculus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OpenLevel doesn't maintain fullscreen mode switching maps using Oculus

I have two maps. Both have command nodes to set fullscreen in their level blueprints. If I start the app, Map A comes up in fullscreen and is fine. I switch to Map B with OpenLevel it goes out of fullscreen. If I switch back to Map A, it goes back to fullscreen. If I start the app with Map B, it has the same behavior. The first Map opened is in fullscreen, switching knocks it out of fullscreen and switching back goes fullscreen.

Anyone know how to get around this? It should be easy to reproduce. But I haven't tried as it's late. Thought I would ask before leaving for the day. Make two maps and hit a key to switch back and forth. Have Oculus connected.

Thanks,

Using 4.6.1

-steve

I would add this as a bug report on AnswerHub.

Comment

I'm having the exact same issue but only in 4.7 preview 1-4.
      When I use 4.6.1 it maintains fullscreen on level loading.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is really a bug, it is behaving as I would have expected. The fullscreen console command is a toggle so running the command when fullscreen is already enabled with cause it to exit fullscreen mode. I ran into this as well with 4.6.1 so I added a check to see if HMD is enabled before running the fullscreen command. If HMD is enabled, it's already fullscreen and doesn't need to be ran again.
        Klepto - Burglary Simulator

Comment

Is there a non-toggle fullscreen command so it is safe to run always?

Comment

Can you check if you are in fullscreen mode before setting fullscreen?

Comment

Working...
            X