Help to find the recorded screenshot using the panoramic capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to find the recorded screenshot using the panoramic capture

Greeting and sorry again I have an other request. I installed the plugin panoramic capture and I found a way to get the blueprint. bp_capture and I put it on the scene. The problem being, I can't find the captured screenshot if there is a screenshot captured. I don't know if I do anything wrong or there is something I don,t get. I am using unreal 4.24.

thanks

Try looking in the Saved folder in your project dir... I think it plops stuff in a folder within that.

Comment

Originally posted by IslandPlaya View Post
      Try looking in the Saved folder in your project dir... I think it plops stuff in a folder within that.
      The screenshot is not supposed to save here, there is a console command telling the location of the file and in a matter of fact I tried to install unreal 4.23 just to test and it work with unreal 4.23 by using the same method

Comment

Saved\ is usually the default for screenshots...
        Is this the path setting you're after (at the bottom?) It's from the Camera_Rec_360 actor I have setup in a level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation-20200322-135941.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1735593

Comment

I am sorry this is not howe the plugin work at all, the location is decided via the console command: SP.OutputDir D:/PanoramicCaptureFrames
          anyhow its not in the saved folder either

Comment

I must be using a different plugin... Sorry for the confusion and good luck.

Comment

what plugin are you using?

Comment

I wasn't sure tbh. When I checked it was this one... https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...product/camera
                I had no idea it cost so much.

Comment

Working...
                X