Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No VR after 4.4.3 - HELP!!!

Gang,

After the 4.4.3 upgrade DK2 VR no longer works, when going full screen.. was this intended? anyone else having the same issue?
    Last edited by Morbeious; 09-18-2014, 12:07 PM.

got same with dk1 :s ! and i have a show to do with dk1 for tomorow ahahaha !

Comment

Lol, you and me both, but I'm showing DK2. I got it running in-side the editor, but when I cook/build and run stand-alone, I can't go full screen..

Comment

It works with just clicking on the .uproject this runs the app without the editor, and runs smooth... I still haven't been able to run without editor yet though..

Comment

Hey tbates03, could you do me a favor and post a question in the VR section of the answerhub? I am having one of my guys look into this, but it would make it a lot easier for us to track if we have a post on the AnswerHub. Thanks!
          Last edited by Alexander Paschall; 09-18-2014, 04:25 PM.
          Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
          Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

I did earlier today... no response https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...orks-when.html

Comment

Originally posted by tbates03 View Post
              Thank you for posting that. I have responded to you on the answerhub post. My tech will have a response for you after he is able to test the issue with the information you have provided.
              Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
              Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
              X