Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HOLOLENS] Error Deploying app to Hololens 1 using engine version 4.24

Hi. Happy new year!

After installing all pre-requisites for developing and deploying for Hololens using unreal version 4.24 I was able to succesfully build for Hololens but when I try to install it via Windows Device Portal I get the following Error:

Failure reason: Unable to install bundle file:///C:/Data/Users/peter/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/INetCache/UPD4B13.tmp/HololensTest.appxbundle because it does not have an appropriate application package for x86 architecture. Failure text: Package was not found. (0x80073cf1).

The settings I'm using are attached.

I'm using the Hololens 1 device, I donĀ“t know if the engine version 4.24 is only designed for deploying for the Hololens 2 or is also available for Hololens 1.

Can someone please guide me a little what can I do to solve this problem or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you.

Attached Files

Sorry, Unreal 4.24 isn't compatible with HoloLens 1 Gen.

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer. So for Hololens 1 the only thing we have is streaming the unreal PC viewport right? Is there any other thing we can make using hololens 1 with any other official version of unreal?

Comment

I just ran into the same problem. It's really weird and disappointing that there's no support for HoloLens 1 Gen. Thanks for the Q&A though.

Comment

I've ran into this today as well. Same error when installing; "because it does not have an appropriate application package for x86 architecture. Failure text: Package was not found. (0x80073cf1)." Is there any way around this? Do we have to go back to 4.23? Trying to get a Hololens 2 seems impossible at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dyonisian Carlos Flores AndreyChistyakov

Comment

Working...
          X