Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

face ar sample iphone 11 pro help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    face ar sample iphone 11 pro help

    i have deployed the file on iphone 11 pro but it stays on searching for faces and its stops. please help

    #2
    I'm having the same issue

    Comment


      #3
      What version of the engine are you using?
      On 4.21 and 4.22 the app works just fine for me on iPhoneX
      ENTER REALITY

      VR Solutions

      Contact us for more informations

      Comment


        #4
        I am useing 4.23.1 and
        Originally posted by Enter Reality View Post
        What version of the engine are you using?
        On 4.21 and 4.22 the app works just fine for me on iPhoneX
        ​​​​​​I am useing windows ,engine 4.23.1 and mac conneted for exporting to iOS and having iphone 11.. we don't have iphone x..
        i was thinking that becoz of iphone 11 it's not working.. is it so?

        ​​​​​​First 2 secs it searching then it says searching for faces and it keeps on searching.

        Comment


          #5
          4.23 is known to have issues with the FaceARSample....so if you can, downgrade to 4.22 it'll work
          ENTER REALITY

          VR Solutions

          Contact us for more informations

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Enter Reality View Post
            4.23 is known to have issues with the FaceARSample....so if you can, downgrade to 4.22 it'll work
            Will try this today i just wanted ask iphonex and iphone 11 doesn't make any difference to the ar sample file ?

            Comment


              #7
              I am a personal user of apple so this is a good topic to been discussed. I want to say one thing that is if you do not charge your device so well it can show you an important massage as that is
              mac error code 36 and I am not getting the issue .

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by PIXIEH View Post

                Will try this today i just wanted ask iphonex and iphone 11 doesn't make any difference to the ar sample file ?
                Honestly I don't know, since I own only the iPhoneX, so if anyone else want to add a comment about it maybe it can help...but anyway, create and install the .ipa from 4.22 and give it a go, it should work.
                ENTER REALITY

                VR Solutions

                Contact us for more informations

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Enter Reality View Post

                  Honestly I don't know, since I own only the iPhoneX, so if anyone else want to add a comment about it maybe it can help...but anyway, create and install the .ipa from 4.22 and give it a go, it should work.
                  its not opening in iphone11 now.. Y_Y.. please help someone.. enter reality please help..

                  Comment


                    #10
                    did you setup correctly all the certificates and provisioning? because if not, the app won't open at all on your iPhone.
                    In case previously it was working, and not is not working, the issue can be somewhere else, not sure where.
                    ENTER REALITY

                    VR Solutions

                    Contact us for more informations

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Enter Reality View Post
                      did you setup correctly all the certificates and provisioning? because if not, the app won't open at all on your iPhone.
                      In case previously it was working, and not is not working, the issue can be somewhere else, not sure where.
                      i am doing again with 4.23 now.. it happened was opening previously but only face was not tracking.. if this 4.23 file opens then will try to do again with 4.22. downloading 4.20 engine also..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X