Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Static 360 VR camera green screen footage with unreal virtual studio for a VR film ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static 360 VR camera green screen footage with unreal virtual studio for a VR film ??

Hi there,
    I'm new to Unreal. But familiar with 3d animation.
    I'm wanting to make a short VR cinema film, set mostly in a bathroom, with a human performer in an empty bath.
    The bath and actor are real world prop and person, but the rest would be a virtual set.
    I'm thinking to have a Live Action 360 VR camera static in the centre of the green screen studio (bathroom)...
    I'm also hoping to easily match it with a virtual set in Unreal though.... Is this possible?

I'm also wondering if it's possible to do Live / real time composite of green keyed out 360/VR footage, onto a virtual set IN Unreal...? Which is called Hybrid production apparently...?

Just wondering if anyone could point me to some cost effective potentials, tutorials, whatever of how I could go about this effectively...?

I saw the brainstorm / infinity set demo on youtube, I suspect this is way out of my budget though.
    Hence me thinking to keep the camera static and you can just look in every direction of the set from one point. Eliminating the need for tracking. Just accurate matching. If not Live in Unreal, at least composited in After effects or something, so I can output a 360 VR film.

Thanks for any possible suggestions or pointers!
    Trev
Working...
X