Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help: Changing Opacity of Actors With In scene Slider widgets for Oculus Go

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new here, but I am working on a Human anatomy Learning project involving VR of static actors and animated movement. Our goal for a VR project, would essentially try and have a series of animation blueprints of a single motion on top of each other (each slightly different from one another based on layers of muscle, nerves, vessels etc.) with in scene sliders to control the opacity of the layers so you can observe specific landmarks of the body. To simplify this I am trying to start with a Cone inside of a Sphere, inside of a Cube (similar to a turducken) and use the sliders to change the objects opacity with an Oculus Go set-up and be able to see all three objects at different levels of opacity that I can change in real time and are separate from each other. Thus far I have been able to construct the widget sliders and interact with them on my Oculus go. I have also created an opacity material for the cube. I am currently Struggling with trying to connect the Opacity material to the slider widget. I know it much require creating a dynamic material component but I am unsure on how to piece all this together in the blueprints section.

Could anyone either provide me with slow/ step by step tutorial videos on how to accomplish what I am trying to create (If it doesn't directly link to in-scene widgets I know I would be able to fix that to project into the scene). or guide me through the process, that would be amazing.

Sincerely, RivalPants88759

P.S. Before you ask, the name is a randomly generated one from my days on Xbox360 and it was so hilarious I knew I had to keep it and its been one of my usernames ever since.
Working...
X