Arc from Motion Controller not working with Occulus Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arc from Motion Controller not working with Occulus Go

The Arc on the motion controller is not working, it will only go to about how you see it in the image, and at the tip is this quickly rotating broken mesh that spins at the end, with bright cylinders slowly moving towards the end.

This is using the VR Template in Unreal Engine, and nothing much is changed. I've tried looking this up, changing some things like SDK version, local to world in the arc function, checking collisions, checking nav mesh, and seeing if anyone has any videos of using the Go. Nothing! So I'm here, and I'm hoping someone has a fix.

Hello,

I just tried to verify this but could not reproduce it. (Made a 4.21p1 project however I don't see any recent changes to the template)

Teleporting over to the cubes and trying to pick them up without 6-DOF made me feel like a T-Rex. :-p

Comment

hahaha that's hilarious. I ended up starting a new project, and it started to work for me. I started my project with Desktop Graphics and reverted everything to mobile, as well as changed a couple things to the player controller, and game mode, so it might have been something I switched.

This finally works for me. And yes, I agree with feeling like a T-Rex as well. I wish there was at least some way of getting fake tracking, to move forward with the hands. Like a bluetooth ping test that gets distance away from the headset, and that tracks forward movement, or something. I'm developing for the HTC Vive though, so it does have tracking. just sucks for the Oculus Go, because there are some fun painting apps I would like to make for it.

Comment

Working...
      X