Are there any good Vr Menu tutorials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any good Vr Menu tutorials?

I'm trying to create a menu that uses a 3d widget that will load up different widgets from a 3d widget. Everything I have come across so far either uses a widget switcher (Which is useless if you want to use separate windows instead of tabs) or adding to viewport which doesn't work for a 3d widget.

How about this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.png
Views:	31
Size:	447.6 KB
ID:	1516026
    Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
    Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
    And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post
      How about this?

That looks like it might work for me. In the main widget that you added to this BP you must have a onclick event how will that communicate to this BP because the custom events you create here will only work in that the BP_Setup menu you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post
        How about this?

Ok so I have copied your BP although it doesn't give the menu to self option I see in yours maybe its gone in 4.20 and then I have added my custom event into the widget so when I click on a button it will fire off the event. The only problem is I don't know what to put into the target node or if I should add anything else in there. Is this where you put the custom event?

Comment

The only thing you actually need is using Widget Component :: 'Set Widget' function instead of 'Add to Viewport'. Everything else works like for normal widgets.
          Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
          Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
          And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X