No announcement yet.

4.20 Virtual Camera Project and Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having the same issue and about ready to give up.
    Removed all of:

[RemoteSession]
    +Channels=(Name=FRemoteSessionFrameBufferChannel,Mode=Write)
    +Channels=(Name=FRemoteSessionInputChannel,Mode=Read)
    +Channels=(Name=FRemoteSessionARCameraChannel,Mode=Read)
    +Channels=(Name=FRemoteSessionXRTrackingChannel,Mode=Read)

And it worked fine after that

Comment

Hey guys,

check your apple device for arkit compatibility:

https://developer.apple.com/library/...ityMatrix.html

Cheers,
      Kuba

Comment

Can we still using vive tracker for the location of Ipad pro?
        I saw the latest official Virtual Camera Plugin document removed the Vive tracker words.
        Now only shows Vicon or Optitrack.
        And I found up there is still a vive tracker unrecognized with unreal remote 2 issue,
        https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-62706
        If they really give up on steamvr tracking for the virtual camera, that's really sad......

Comment

You can force using the tracker through blueprint and use the "custom" option instead of Arkit in settings

Comment

Originally posted by malcriado View Post
            You can force using the tracker through blueprint and use the "custom" option instead of Arkit in settings
            May i ask for a bit moredetail how you solved that? Thanks in advance

Another question is, if somebody figured out, why the steamvr tracking is freezing as soon the ipad unreal remote2 app connects to unreal?
            Last edited by showpixel; 05-08-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by malcriado View Post
              Also interested if anyone could post the main steps needed to do this?
              I never found a solution either to stop the Unreal Remote 2 app freezing. I wonder if this is why the vive option was removed from 4.22?

Comment

Hey All,

Im having issues connecting the remote 2 app to my unreal. I downloaded the test project on the document page, made sure everything was correct based on the tutorial but still when I enter in my IP address and try to get it to connect it just sits on the "connecting" screen. Is there something im missing? Do I need to set something up on the app before hand?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Hey All,
                  I have the the Vcam app working great and seems to be connected correctly to the Ipad. The issue is when i try to record, the recording begins and i see the track being recorded in sequencer but when i stop the recording the track disappears. I suspect its me being dumb but has anyone got any advice?

Comment

Working...
                  X