• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    How can I download this kit?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You have to go to the download page that I provided. You can download the EXEs and the project files (including the Solidworks asset of the bike). Let us know if you're still having access issues, we're not aware of any reasons it would prevent access.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Say, that's a nice bike.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd love to give the VR launch kit a spin, but somehow my Unreal Engine account is not accepted to login on the download page. Do I need special privileges to login?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is this a plugin? I don't see it in the Epic launcher, and it's not on the marketplace.

Does this help with Vive support as well?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I forgot to mention it is released!

Let us know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Ken,
    Stab in the Dark here - will the VR launch kit be demoed at the Unreal Academy Enterprise in London next month? Or any news on a release?

Looking forward!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can I join the Beta? I'm a Vive developer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi. Any news about final release? So looking forward to it...
    Last edited by deepoceangroup; 10-01-2018, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kenpimentel View Post
    You probably didn't have your desktop screen res at 1080. The GPU is driving both the Oculus displays and the desktop display. We know the 1080ti does much better than that.
    Thanks Ken - that answers that. The screen running the test was 2k (2560x1440).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You probably didn't have your desktop screen res at 1080. The GPU is driving both the Oculus displays and the desktop display. We know the 1080ti does much better than that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Ken,

The experience felt great, beautifully executed as expected. Tested on Oculus and Vive Pro
    I was a bit surprised the profiler gave one of our machines a score of 0 on level 1. Spec as follows:
    Oculus Rift, 1080Ti (x2), i7-7820X, 64 GB RAM
    However, the Showcase performed really well, with no noticeable drops.

Thanks for the all the effort,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Ken,

Motorcycle sample went fine, I enjoyed it dissasembling and sectioning all. The church went fine too, running all on a GTX980Ti and Oculus Cv1. I shall review some things about UI / UX but I give 9/10. Thanks crew.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any feedback before we lock down the final release?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by spazfirem View Post
    Anyone else getting a corrupted download for the showcase? Profiler seems to be fine, but showcase says incomplete archive.
    A few people in our office have downloaded and extracted it without problem. I wonder if others have this issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X