Patch for Vive Trackers support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird issue.
    I'm on 4.19 and I applied the patch long ago, everything worked perfectly.
    Today I was testing the project using the full trackers setup ( 5 Trackers + HMD ), but the project, as soon as it's loaded, crashes, and that is the same behaviour that I noticed before Yuri created the patch...but 4.19 is already patched.

Is it caused by SteamVR 1.1.4 maybe?
    ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

Enter Reality
      I can't test it now. Are you sure you didn't update the engine? For exmple, from 4.19.1 to 4.19.2?
      Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
      Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
      And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post
        Enter Reality
        I can't test it now. Are you sure you didn't update the engine? For exmple, from 4.19.1 to 4.19.2?
        Totally sure, I'm on 4.19.2 on this project since months, and I was able to solve the issue thanks to your patch a while ago, so now that isn't working I'm quite ******, because I think that SteamVR broke something somewhere ( again )

Edit: I replaced the Patch again, and now it works...I have no idea why it suddenly didn't work anymore, but now everything works as expected
        Last edited by Enter Reality; 12-31-2018, 09:30 AM.
        ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

YuriNK Could you refresh download links on 1st page ? All Google Drive links are actually dead
          Thanks!
          Last edited by Lightning777; 09-12-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning777 View Post
            YuriNK Could you refresh download links on 1st page ? All Google Drive links are actually dead
            Thanks you!
            All new versions the eng engine don't need this patch. If you use UE4 older then 4.20, you could use Valve SteamVR plugin instead (availabe on Marketplace for free)
            Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
            Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
            And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X