No announcement yet.

ARCore (Augmented Reality) Android Augmented Reality SDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI is ti possible to create a AR app for a low performance device like the sam j1 (obviously low graphics)... if is not which is the constrain ty

Comment

HI is ti possible to create a AR app for a low performance device like the (obviously low graphics)... if is not which is the constrain ty

Comment

That's great to have augmented reality android. How would that work with a simple device?
        Let’s have a deeper perspective of Augmented Reality App Developers, their market demand, cost of different AR projects, average developer salaries and skill

Comment

Android 8 - doesn't support AR applcations from Unreal Engine, all phones no longer support existing AR applications due to broken camera bug (black-screen). Please do not update your Android 7 to Android 8, I currently facing this issues and many others, we are discussing about it on this thread:
          https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...th-ue4-ar-apps

Comment

Will it be possible to use a series of 360 images in the HMD, along with ARCore overlaying 3D meshes I've created ? Superimposing my 3D object over the display as it shows the 360 view in response to head rotations ?

I need to use Matterport files with custom objects I'd like to drop over real world items.
            like replacing a sofa that was present during the matterport session, with a new improved 3D sofa.. as AR over the background 360 image being shoen from each marker.

I'd then also like to set up teleporation locations at the markers, so when I teleport to the next 360 image, I can also see the same AR object from a different perspective

I wont be using Matterport to actually view the room, but the Unreal Engine in combination with my Matterport data.

Last edited by yung23athome; 09-07-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

hi,

I am a software developer and I was so interested in AR due to my work. We've got a project from one company which are developing an application for education and was faced with the same issue whether is it possible to use a series of 36o images in the HMD.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X