No announcement yet.

Hololens Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this kind of crash when open the motioncontrollermap any idea what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus View Post

WTF? Are you serious? Which commit did you use? Tell me it's true since I've a big Hololens project in a month and I was already resigned to do it in Unity... I was waiting for spatial mapping to give some news there.

I've spent the last month working with the Samsung Odyssey and Dell Vizor -- many bugs left -- but I did not fired the Hololens
      since I was waiting for that. Will try it tonight and report back.
      How was your test?

Comment

Originally posted by shukenmg View Post

How was your test?
        Not so good. Because there's no stabilization plane yet, holograms are as shaky as they were 6 months ago. I finally did my project with Unity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEiWC30O5c

Common Microsoft engineers! Give us at least stabilization planes, world anchors and spatial understanding. I'll be very happy then and praise Clippy as my True God!

Comment

I have just finished building the engine and loading the template, but I cannot find any of the listed plugins (such as ‘Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality HMD’ plugin). Do these need to be downloaded separately?

Comment

Hey, not sure if you're still updating, but I wanted to give it a try with hololens since I got one to try out recently. In your instructions the github download for UE4 – Mixed Reality branch doesn't work. Is this not needed or is there another location I can download it from? Thank you!

Comment

You need to link your GitHub-Account to your EpicGames-Account.
              Simply follow the steps given here:
              GitHub is a widely-trusted web-based hosting service for software development projects. The entire Unreal Engine source code is available on our GitHub page, ready for you to access!

Comment

Any news here? Have anyone made it work fine with stabilization planes, world anchors and spatial understanding ? Have Microsoft and Unity marriage killed Unreal regarding this?

Comment

Any update on Unreal Hololens support?

Comment

Hi Proteus and co, I want to combine the HoloLens and the Leap motion sensor to allow for 1 st and second person hand interaction. Are there any resources that you would recommend?

Kind regards,

AbrieC

Comment

Working...
                    X