How to VR game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm new to Unreal Engine and VR and I'm having quite good results using the RuneBerg pawn. He has a bunch of very good tutorial videos on how to use it and the project is free in the marketplace (search VR Pawn). He's also reactive to questions which is a huge plus
    Also in the sticky threads at the top of this topic: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...tarted-with-VR Lots of useful looking links there, I need to explore them myself!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm new to Unreal Engine and VR and I'm having quite good results using the RuneBerg pawn. He has a bunch of very good tutorial videos on how to use it and the project is free in the marketplace (search VR Pawn). He's also reactive to questions which is a huge plus

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How to VR game?

How to VR game?

So ive decided to try my hand at a VR game. But i have absolutely no idea what kind of blueprinting is needed for VR. Ive looked online for just the basics even but i have found no good ones. Does anyone know of some videos or guides? i need basics like how to make things grabable, and messing with the teleporting and things like that. (i know the demo has BPs for it in it but there are so many parts i dont understand them). Thanks in advance
Working...
X