No announcement yet.

[VIVE] - and probably occulus - VR intereractable physic objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job ! I will show this in our VR courses !
    What are your credit infos ?

Comment

Amazing Package Jamis !!!

I'm new in VR and I found your package very useful but there is very important question for me.
      Can we create Stopper (make slow opening at the end) for Opening or Closing ?!
      Last edited by HosseinNFS; 05-13-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much ! You are awesome

Edit: I have one question.. I saw how you attached static meshes to the blueprint but im trying to use one of your doors with movable handle which has its own rotation. Right now I have working door and Handles, but I cant attach them together.. I want to open the door only after when I pressed the handle.. any ideas ?
        Last edited by MOSErkan; 08-23-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

This look great! I can't wait to try it out.
          I'm using Oculus rift and even after changing the name on the Switch on name in the motion controller pawn from Oculus Rift to oculus HMD, I'm still spawning at floor level.
          Any ideas what else it could be?
          Last edited by lulubru; 09-19-2018, 12:53 PM. Reason: Nvm, I migrated the project to a new one and it works great, thanks !

Comment

What is the easiest way to migrate just the door functionality to another project already setup? I have an existing project in which I have already added some components, like 3D widgets, to the BP_Motioncontroller. If I just migrate the BP for the InteractableActor and it's references, the door doesn't function. Any ideas?

Comment

Thank you very much Jamis

A simple question ┬┐how i can change rotation axis of a BP_InteractableActor

Comment

Man this is a beautiful thing in the original file. I've spent the whole day with it and this thread and I can't get it to function in my own file. I know this thread is kind of old but did any of you get a set of working Blueprints you could share. The answer might be in some of the text, but I'm not a UE4 expert yet and still need a bit of handholding, meaning, an image of the Blueprints.

I have so many plans for this if I can get it to work. Anyone been successful?
                UE4.xx, 3ds Max (3D Studio thru Max 2021), ASUS Z10PE-D8WS Motherboard, Xeon E5-2650-V3 Dual Processor, Dual Hydro H80i CPU Chiller, 64 GB DDR4 Ram, NVidia RTX 2080 Ti, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 10 Version 1909, Tri Monitor, Cintiq 13HD -- NVision4D.com

Comment

Working...
                X