No announcement yet.

Single/Multiplayer, Touch & Vive Proteus blueprint only Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this project. I wonder has anyone used a WMR headset with it and had success?

Comment

Proteus you wouldn't have a christmas present for us, would you?

Comment

If I've already spent time getting going on a game and I started with the VR template, would this template be of any use to me? I want to look into multiplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus View Post
          jinzay Done more tests since the last 2 days. Everything works right. Worked on fixing VOIP on LAN and Oculus. Now I need to streamline everything (clean code).
          I'm personnaly amazed that it now works flawlessly in all situations (did not test stand-alone server).
          Teased me quite well here a month ago. Any news? We are well stuck with the issue that voip is not really working between 4 people without avail. Would love to hear more!

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus View Post
            jinzay Done more tests since the last 2 days. Everything works right. Worked on fixing VOIP on LAN and Oculus. Now I need to streamline everything (clean code).
            I'm personnaly amazed that it now works flawlessly in all situations (did not test stand-alone server).
            Proteus, when will you release your updated template (please)?

Comment

Working...
            X