Single/Multiplayer, Touch & Vive Proteus blueprint only Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

I am not a programmer and I am having this issue while Building Proteus.

Can anyone please write what to do to fix this?

I re-run whole process and now get the errors in LNK2019 LNK1120 MSB3075
    Last edited by Vbaronins; 09-07-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

hdimit16, thank you for your help. i'm using visual studio 2017, by the way.

i'm hitting a simliar error to Vbaronins attatched here... any thoughts?

Attached Files

Comment

Has anybody got Multiplayer working on the Quest without API access? I could live with just local LAN multiplayer for now but it seems it is nearly impossible to get this going on the Quest.

Comment

Hey there, I followed your steps and Im able to launch the game on Quest. But I cant package it myself and sideload it to Quest.

I can package .apk successfully. (and .obb)
          I can sideload it using adb intstall.
          I can see it in unknown sources.
          But when I launch it, I just shows three dots forever.

Is there a way to succesfully sideload .apk .obb?

Comment

Hi there, I am working on a VR multiplayer card game for university and I found this template to work with the oculus rift through steam.

I've become stuck now though. Firstly I could not see the launch button on the connect UI when I press the right thumbstick, I still see the back button and the refresh button but could not see the launch button, I changed the visibility from hidden to visible in the connect menu widget but then when I press the launch button nothing happens. I followed the steps in the pdf for setting up a steam connection as well.

Now I am wondering what I am missing and what to do next

Comment

I tried to open up a new template project and got this error:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running D:/UnrealEngine/UE_4.22/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project="C:/Users/tekke/Documents/Unreal Projects/Test1/Test1.uproject" -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
              Creating makefile for Test1Editor (no existing makefile)
              ERROR: Could not find definition for module 'ProteusAvatars' (referenced via Test1.uproject -> ProteusAvatars.uplugin)
              Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Hi there,
                I am following your instructions in the PDF to try to make this work. I am stuck on step 4 - 'replace \engine\plugins\runtime etc.. with the files provided. What provided files? I'm told to download the Proteus Template later in the steps so I am very confused.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X