Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building light stucks at 99% help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building light stucks at 99% help please!

Hi all,well i dont know what happens but when i put my projet to build lights only stucks at 99%...i leave the computer running all night building the light and nothing happened when i hit cancel the log dont say anything ( dont give me any problem that is causing this "stuck" ) and the swarm agent neither (swarm bar stucks at 99,94% but dont freezes,it keeps working and working and working for ever)

Really dont know whats happening tried this solution "https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?85830-SOLVED-Is-your-Lighting-Build-getting-stuck-at-X-Check-this!" but didnt help.

Thanks all for reading!!

-have you added a lightmass importance volume to your level?
    -what exactly do you have in your map? -> e.g a large landscape with lots of foliage can take a while till it gets build

Comment

Hi fighter thanks for the quick reply..first the lightmass importance:i dont see it in my project ,i see a light source sky light and a post process volume on the lighting folder
      and second the landscape: the terrain have 1300 foliage (low low poly trees and low poly grass) and i think that have a couple more of actors 438 (you know barrels towers a few lights particles etc )but i leave the computer runing like 10 hours,,,dont think that is because of the foliage and stuff
      my computer : amd A-10 7800 quad core 3,50 each core
      radeon r7 graphics (integrated with the A10)
      6 gb ram

EDIT: sorry find the lightmass importance it was there a little bit more high on the Z than the terrain can be that the problem?
      Last edited by Utheren; 09-26-2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Hey Utheren, I had a similar issue which I fixed with a workaround, check my !Other Post!

Comment

Hey stockbrot i read your post and i did the solution but didnt work that time but now i erase the lightmass importance volume ,put it again on the terrain (this time at the correct XYZ) build my light once again and TAAADAAAH XD its fixed..i think it was a little bit thanks to your solution (cause the template it was on the map since i tested your solution) and a little bit thanks to fighter that give me the idea of the lightmass importance volume, thanks you both to answer to my question and help me whit my problem!

this one is fixed!

Comment

Working...
          X