Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little curious about why GPU sprites is not supported on Mobile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested it in 4.6.1 and it appears the answer is no, has anyone tried this in 4.7?

Comment

Yes, it will be on 4.7.

Comment

Thanks RCaloca, there are some really great things I'll be able to do with this .

Comment

Originally posted by RCaloca View Post
          Yes, it will be on 4.7.
          Thanks for the greate news!However,I tested gpu particles with 4.7 preview8 with metal checked,but it did not seem to work on IOS 8(iphone 6 plus).

Comment

Originally posted by hls333555 View Post
            Thanks for the greate news!However,I tested gpu particles with 4.7 preview8 with metal checked,but it did not seem to work on IOS 8(iphone 6 plus).
            Sadness maybe you found a bug. Can you please open an Answerhub ticket for this so it goes through support?

Comment

Howdy everyone,

Just wanted to keep everyone updated. I have tested this issue and have hit the same error that seems to be occurring. I have entered a Jira report for this issue so that it may be resolved in a future release. if you have any more questions regarding this issue, please refer to that AnswerHub post so that I may be able to further investigate. I am unsure as to a certain time frame of when this will be implemented. I will be sure to keep you all updated.

Here is a link to the post once again: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...#answer-179537

Thanks and have a great day!

Comment

Is there updates on when android support for GPU Sprites will be coming?

Comment

Working...
                X