Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by TJTJOK View Post

It worked , thans a lot , this feature was hiding so deep , they really should tell the users where to chenge those important settings .
    Oh, just about nobody actually knows that trick, so i cannot blame you, in fact i found it out purely by trial and error, barely anyone knows about it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bits360 View Post

Its a stupid "feature" they added to automatically lower your resolution to save fps even if your system can effortlessly handle it.

Add Editor.OverrideDPIBasedEditorViewportScaling=1 to your engine's .ini file under engine, config, consolevariables.ini, under where it says [startup], and save and then re-launch ue4.

This is a problem i have encountered too and nobody gave a single answer, the best answer i got is them saying i have no idea whats going on.
    It worked , thans a lot , this feature was hiding so deep , they really should tell the users where to chenge those important settings .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TJTJOK View Post
    I just bought a 4K screen , but i found the view is quite blurry when using UE4 editor , it seems just like 1080p resolution , I tried set the resolution to 3840 * 2160 , but mothing changes , i don`t know what to do to make the image looks sharper ,right now ,the image is very blurry , event the icon looks not very clear , anyone encountered this problem before ? really appreciate it if anyone can help me !
    Its a stupid "feature" they added to automatically lower your resolution to save fps even if your system can effortlessly handle it.

Add Editor.OverrideDPIBasedEditorViewportScaling=1 to your engine's .ini file under engine, config, consolevariables.ini, under where it says [startup], and save and then re-launch ue4.

This is a problem i have encountered too and nobody gave a single answer, the best answer i got is them saying i have no idea whats going on.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic resolution seems quite low on 4K screen

resolution seems quite low on 4K screen

I just bought a 4K screen , but i found the view is quite blurry when using UE4 editor , it seems just like 1080p resolution , I tried set the resolution to 3840 * 2160 , but mothing changes , i don`t know what to do to make the image looks sharper ,right now ,the image is very blurry , event the icon looks not very clear , anyone encountered this problem before ? really appreciate it if anyone can help me !
Working...
X