Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening after building light?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is happening after building light?!

Before Building Light (production or preview it doesnt matters) first 2 pics, - After building light, last 2 pics Why its happening?
    Attached Files

Re-Loading last 2 pics. (I only hit '' Build lightning only '' )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trolltime809; 10-04-2019, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Do you have the importance volume, the skylight, and the post process volumes all in place?

for the first picture it seems your spotlight is gone.
      for the second picture it's just darker. Like if your eye attenuation is on?

Comment

Taking a step back - how familiar are you with UE4? My guess is you have a mismatch between Lighting Types and Model Settings. Are they static lights and static objects? Static and Stationary lights are baked (movable isn't). Also check your light map resolution to see if it's appropriate for the size of your model in the scene (the default 64 is too small a large or complex object).

Comment

Originally posted by MostHost LA View Post
          Do you have the importance volume, the skylight, and the post process volumes all in place?

I don't know what is the importance volume and post process volume. Can you explain what are they does and how to use them ?

Comment

Originally posted by RED_X_Strike View Post
            Taking a step back - how familiar are you with UE4? My guess is you have a mismatch between Lighting Types and Model Settings. Are they static lights and static objects? Static and Stationary lights are baked (movable isn't). Also check your light map resolution to see if it's appropriate for the size of your model in the scene (the default 64 is too small a large or complex object).
            didn't worked.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHost LA View Post

Oh my god. Just setted my quality of graphs.Looks better and solved a bit. Thanks.Now i can set my graph and solve problems.

Comment

For the light importance and post process volumes you need to watch some tutorials or reas the documentation. It's all explained.

Comment

Working...
                X