Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backed Indirect Color BLEEDS. Look the 6# post!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backed Indirect Color BLEEDS. Look the 6# post!

Please help me! The objects are separate, they have indetical materials, but different normal map. But it gets that purpish color after light build, that green color object used to be same bad, but somehow repared after thousands of building in different conditions. I dont't know what to do(

Objects are processed individually, so one of those objects might be receiving some indirect blue color from the blue mesh on the left which could be giving a tint to the indirect color a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
      Objects are processed individually, so one of those objects might be receiving some indirect blue color from the blue mesh on the left which could be giving a tint to the indirect color a bit.
      Thats not it(

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
        OMG You wer right! Thank you! But I dont understand how it bleeds SO FAR even behind the corner!? And also only on the wall...The first image stairs is dinamic and the walls are grey, but the second the bad result I asked about.
        Last edited by ALPHA KENT; 09-17-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

It there any inderect saturation parameter? Cause if I'll set diffuse boost to zero it will affect on brightness much.

Comment

I set blue material's diffuse boost to 0.1 and got this. I don't think thats normal... Any sugestions, please? Looks like completely broken GI.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA KENT View Post
              I set blue material's diffuse boost to 0.1 and got this. I don't think thats normal... Any sugestions, please? Looks like completely broken GI.
              Please post a picture showing the Lightmap Density
              https://www.artstation.com/o2car

Comment

Originally posted by 2car View Post

Please post a picture showing the Lightmap Density

Comment

Working...
                X