Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange issue whit preview light

i make a blank proyect to test this.
    when i make a blank proyect i put the preview in ES3.1 (takes like 20 mins to make the preview )
    and the light is more bright in some areas than the standar preview, and when i compile scene for android the game looks like the ES3.1 preview ( more bright )

i remember in a old version of unreal i dont have that problem
    someone have the same issue or maybe i make a error in something ?

someone can replicate this, maybe my config machine is bad
    please help me what is the problem and what i can do ?
    Last edited by Sata3D; 09-10-2019, 06:01 PM.

When it compiles for android doesn't it just use different shaders? Or are their different graphical settings you can apply for the android version?

Comment

i remember than when i compile for android maybe the 4.18 version, the shading is the same than the sm5 preview,,
      i know the shaders are different for android, but now they are to much different now

you can make a test in you pc of that, maybe there is something bad whit my pc
      open a blank scene and make the preview whit es3.1, and see if the light is different

Comment

in this images i deleted all the lights source and the sky and the diference of light persist,, when i put the es3.1 preview the light is more bright
        you can replicate that in your own machine

what can be the problem ? or now is normal than in es3.1 preview the light is more bright ?

Comment

someone know what happens ?

Comment

I also notice a big difference in viewing in SM5 and ES3.1. Almost looks like auto exposure or ppv has kicked in (not using HDR mode and disabled auto exposure in project settings).
            Suggestions anyone?

Comment

Does anybody fixed this problem? Experiencing the same on 4.23

Comment

Working...
              X