Actors not showing on Lit view mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actors not showing on Lit view mode

I'm having this issue with the view mode. When I set to Lit Mode, a couple of actors disappear from the viewport. But they show on all other view modes.

I've checked that they`re all set to visible in render;

They're not set to Hide in game;

Also checked the DBuffer Decals on the Project Settings;

I've replaced all the actors and cleared all the materials;

I'm out of ideas here.. Does anyone have a clue?
    Lit Mode Unlit Mode

This kinda looks like an LOD issue or are the curbs meant to be flush with the road?

Have you checked to make sure the decals don't have any masking / opacity. Also check to make sure they are set on the correct hight maybe?

EDIT: Try going over them with another light source?
    Last edited by Jaycob; 09-10-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I'm having the same issue

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycob View Post
        This kinda looks like an LOD issue or are the curbs meant to be flush with the road?

Have you checked to make sure the decals don't have any masking / opacity. Also check to make sure they are set on the correct hight maybe?

EDIT: Try going over them with another light source?
        Thank you for the answer. All the assets are set to LOD 0.. I've deleted all the decals just to make sure, but it keeps disappearing. I've also placed another movable light source and deleted the previous, still have no answer. I think i'll take the long road and start a new level!

Comment

ooooh... I had this same issue sometime, but I didn't find a way to fix it.
          I want to know too

Comment

Originally posted by Bathil View Post

Thank you for the answer. All the assets are set to LOD 0.. I've deleted all the decals just to make sure, but it keeps disappearing. I've also placed another movable light source and deleted the previous, still have no answer. I think i'll take the long road and start a new level!
            Tried messing with the blending modes on the decals?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycob View Post

Tried messing with the blending modes on the decals?
              I haven't tried because I've deleted all the decals from the scene.. I'm rebuilding the light on the new document, but it seems to be working since I can still see the actors in Lit mode.

Comment

i have the same issue

Comment

Working...
                X