Flickering when Rendering Animation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flickering when Rendering Animation

I do have fine lines to render for an animation. Floor Plan, splines converted into a mesh.

For some reason, the Lines are Flickering. With our Without Ray Tracing.

You can DOWNLOAD THE UE4 SCENE FILE HERE - it's just 10MB:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ajuo...ering.zip/file

How to resolve this problem?

Thank you very much for any help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	1652458

remozseo I took a look, isn't it just because the lines ARE very thin?...

Comment

they are very thin.. that is right.. you can download the 10MB Scene File and see that the radius of those lines are 1.5cm.

However.. even if they are thin.. somehow the Antialiasing or the render engine should handle that. The question is what do you need to change in order to get this flicker free?

Comment

Originally posted by remozseo View Post
        they are very thin.. that is right.. you can download the 10MB Scene File and see that the radius of those lines are 1.5cm.

However.. even if they are thin.. somehow the Antialiasing or the render engine should handle that. The question is what do you need to change in order to get this flicker free?
        did you manage to resolve this?

Comment

Originally posted by remozseo View Post

Have you tried increasing the ScreenPercentage by a higher number? Like 400%? Make sure you set this for the BeginPlay event.

Comment

no I was not able to resolve it. How can you increase the ScreenPercentage?
            Do you mind giving an example with the code or blueprint or the console command?

thank you very much!

Comment

remozseo The console command is r.screenpercentage, but I don't think it'll help...

Comment

Wouldn't screenpercentage within the postprocess volume do the same thing?

Comment

Working...
                X