Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Tracing Enable Driver Hack is it possible ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enoes View Post

look. i said my situation. I need working on worse pc high quality render. other render engines cant work my pc. maybe just vray stable. need very high filmic quality because my only chance quality. said and said again and boring here is turkey. other ways not for me and everybody very easy everything made but i too much working same thing why ??
    If you need very high filmic quality then you are not going to be able to achieve it neither with Unreal nor with ten RTX cards! Your assumption that you needed a hack for GTX to run raytrace to achieve such impossible qualities from the start is a wrong approach because it can never happen even if you had the money and had twenty raytrace cards.

Also high filmic quality is not only achieved by the renderer it is also high skill, everyone has vray but not everyone can render pleasing visuals even if you had a renderfarm.

So in your case you either have to accept your own limitations on either financial/skill levels or compromise or else you wont get anything done and complaining about why there is no hack and rtx is the solution is very wrong from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by William K View Post

If you need very high filmic quality then you are not going to be able to achieve it neither with Unreal nor with ten RTX cards! Your assumption that you needed a hack for GTX to run raytrace to achieve such impossible qualities from the start is a wrong approach because it can never happen even if you had the money and had twenty raytrace cards.

Also high filmic quality is not only achieved by the renderer it is also high skill, everyone has vray but not everyone can render pleasing visuals even if you had a renderfarm.

So in your case you either have to accept your own limitations on either financial/skill levels or compromise or else you wont get anything done and complaining about why there is no hack and rtx is the solution is very wrong from the start.
      i am the engine and my pc is tyre. if tyre is not turn engine is useless. Maybe it is porsche engine but completly car is not enough. My computer is stoping to me. İf i always crash and close the program, if my pc always put for limit me please say me how evaluate my skill ?
      Theory is gtx 1060 cards to about 9-11 fps if can work my card 1 frame 1 second. So speed and enough for me.

Comment

I feel sad the more I read into this thread with each time OP posts a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycob View Post
          I feel sad the more I read into this thread with each time OP posts a reply.
          Thank you maybe last hope ssgi. What you think ?

Comment

SSGI is certainly usable and relatively easier to use/tweak compared to LPVs, but just like everything else in real-time, it's situational. Being that it's screen-space, it has it's pros and cons. Combining it with a low-res LPV seems sufficient in my cases, or depending on the lighting even just using it on it's own is good.
            Lighting Artist II @ Crystal Dynamics
            ArtStation
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by rosegoldslugs View Post
              SSGI is certainly usable and relatively easier to use/tweak compared to LPVs, but just like everything else in real-time, it's situational. Being that it's screen-space, it has it's pros and cons. Combining it with a low-res LPV seems sufficient in my cases, or depending on the lighting even just using it on it's own is good.
              Try ssgi and so simple gi. Unreal engine too late this gi because like some games a few years ago. Far away to quality, maybe good games but,not for designer. Useless ;( Thats enough !! i have been starting search another job maybe a few months work and buy the 1060 but no job in my country for me

Comment

Working...
              X