Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Tracing Enable Driver Hack is it possible ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to gtx 650 ti ray tracing how it possible ?

No, it is not possible, and if it was the GTX 650 is way way too low powered to do anything reasonable with it

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
      No, it is not possible, and if it was the GTX 650 is way way too low powered to do anything reasonable with it
      İ'm not game develop. İ want to sequencer using. Sequencer is reasonable.

Comment

That one is so weak though that it wouldn't be usable at all

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
          That one is so weak though that it wouldn't be usable at all
          I imagine that it would still be faster than an offline CPU-based renderer, especially with a combination of ray tracing and rasterization.

That said, I imagine it would be virtually impossible to write a driver for the 650 that supports DXR on any level; a software renderer might work in theory, but that's about it. Direct3D used to have a reference rasterizer, but I think that stopped being supported in DirectX 9.

Comment

It would probably crash and the amount of GPU memory would be an issue. There is the GPU lightmass baking though, but again GPU memory would be an issue.

Comment

thank you i think i must buy new card or stop graphic desing

Comment

Are you really gonna spend cash on a new card when yours is still a great card. If you want true raytracing then use one of the many render engines out there like redshift, corona, arnold, CYCLES,...

Comment

Ray tracing in UE4 still isn't fully implemented. You can still get almost photorealistic images out of UE4 without ray tracing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZacD View Post
                    Ray tracing in UE4 still isn't fully implemented. You can still get almost photorealistic images out of UE4 without ray tracing.
                    fx 6300 one room a few days render. İt is horrible. No thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X