Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nDisplay: Nodes not showing anything (black screen) [urgent question]

Hi!
    Not sure if this is the right location. But it's a little bit urgent. I asked in the answer hub, but didn't get an answer
    so far. I deployed the sample nDisplay project on 2 machines and started the listener on both.
    Then I clicken "RUN". On both machines there stats a fullscreen process but only shows a black screen.

Im reliant on you, because I need to get this work today and have no Idea how todo...

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Nobody? Epic? What about a little help with your new feature?

Comment

Check log files on slave pc. Also try running the game standalone on both pcs.

Comment

What problem are you experiencing? At first glance it looks like your list of scene nodes doesn't match the cluster node, scene, and viewpoint settings. In my experience so far, everything needs to match specifically or else it doesn't work. For your list of scene nodes, maybe try something like this so don't you have extra unassigned nodes:

Code:
        [scene_node] id=cave_origin loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0"
        [scene_node] id=eye_level loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=1.7" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=cave_origin

#[scene_node] id=column_2 loc="X=1,Y=0,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=eye_level
        #[scene_node] id=display_2_up loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=0.155" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=column_2
        #[scene_node] id=display_2_dn loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=-0.155" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=column_2

[scene_node] id=angle_1 loc="X=1,Y=-0.255,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=eye_level
        [scene_node] id=column_1 loc="X=0,Y=-0.255,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=angle_1
        [scene_node] id=display_1_up loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=0.155" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=column_1
        [scene_node] id=display_1_dn loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=-0.155" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=column_1

#[scene_node] id=angle_3 loc="X=1,Y=0.255,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=eye_level
        #[scene_node] id=column_3 loc="X=0,Y=0.255,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=angle_3
        #[scene_node] id=display_3_up loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=0.155" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=column_3
        #[scene_node] id=display_3_dn loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=-0.155" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=column_3

[scene_node] id=socket_cam loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=0" rot="P=0,Y=0,R=0" parent=eye_level
        [scene_node] id=wand loc="X=0,Y=0,Z=1"
        This is just an initial guess. More information is helpful in diagnosing the issue.

Comment

Is either your config file or your application in a path with spaces? If so move either of these files to an other path. Second time I had the Issue was bacause my camera position was equal to the position of my screen frustrum.
          If by chance anyone stumbles upon this I also have an Issue with the buttons. Was anyone capable to configure the Buttons?

Comment

Working...
          X