Please help me fix strange light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me fix strange light

I encountered a strange light when building light. I don't know what error it is but it's not lightmap.
    Please help me!
    Thank so much !

Hi!

Well looking at the corners either your build is not production or your indirect quality is too low!
    ...I don't really know what part you're trying to show with the arrow!! ...if that circular brighter part: I guess it's your spherical reflection capture...

Comment

Originally posted by xmasjazzy View Post
      I encountered a strange light when building light. I don't know what error it is but it's not lightmap.
      Please help me!
      Thank so much !
      As Said above try to increase your indirect lighting Quality. you can do so by setting Static Lighting Level Scale to .7, .4 , .1 subsequently and checking if the artefact still remains.
      Also keep increasing the Indirect lighting Quality to 3 , 5 , 10 to see the progress.Please keep in mind that it will drastically increase your build times .

One thing more you can do is to just play with the preset light setting given in the engine i.e. Preview,Medium, Higher, Production. Production will offer highest quality bake with longest time.
      Hopefully this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X