Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[4.17.2] How to remove artifacting when the camera moves from my particle materials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[4.17.2] How to remove artifacting when the camera moves from my particle materials?

Im using a particle system to display an icon around important actors in my project.
    Everything looks fine so long as everything stays still(which is mostly fine since it is turn based and not a lot of the actors move anyway but..), if the camera moves minor artifacting appears on the icons as seen below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ParticleMaterialArtifacting.jpg Views:	1 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	1485159

It appears to be at its worse when the camera is centered on the actor. It appears very minor in the image, but when in game and in motion it becomes quite noticeable.
    Ive tried messing with post processing effects but have not been able to find a setting to fix it.

Ive already checked the Material's "Responsive AA" setting to true, and it still produces this artifacting.

Any help ensuring that my icons remain crisp and clean even while moving would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X