• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    • Hello! Can someone help me figure out if I can't load these apis
    13:32:27: [Interface:TryOpenConnection] Local connection established
    13:32:28: [Job] Accepted Job 126C50C6-4DE2FA1F-A30F46B4-3AF292C1
    13:32:30: [Job] Launched Job UnrealLightmass_2020-05-07_00-27-09_1152000-64bit.exe
    13:32:30: [Job] PID is 5660
    13:32:30: [Job] GUID is "126C50C6-4DE2FA1F-A30F46B4-3AF292C1"
    13:32:30: LogLightmass: Display: Lightmass Win64 started on: SHAO. Command-line: 126C50C64DE2FA1FA30F46B43AF292C1
    13:32:30: Failed to determine engine directory: Defaulting to ../../../Engine/
    13:32:30: Failed to load 'aqProf.dll' (GetLastError=126)
    13:32:30: File 'aqProf.dll' does not exist
    13:32:30: Failed to load 'VtuneApi.dll' (GetLastError=126)
    13:32:30: File 'VtuneApi.dll' does not exist
    13:32:30: Failed to load 'VtuneApi32e.dll' (GetLastError=126)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Idgi_ View Post

Thank you!!!

I got just one question...I used to use gpulightmass with that script where you where able to choose quality...my question is, to do it without it, the only quality settings are to set at production quality in the editor and change in the "Baselightmass.ini" the "NumPrimaryGISamples=xxx and NumSecondaryGISamples= xx" is that right??

thank you
    Yes that's basically it.
    If you look at what the old "auto install script" did, it changed the values to the files you mentioned based on some quality presets (UniFast, UniMedium, UniUltra, UniExtreme and UniInsane):

LightmassConfiguration.bat opened with Notepad++:
    Code:
    :UniFast
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumPrimaryGISamples=.*','NumPrimaryGISamples=16' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumSecondaryGISamples=.*','NumSecondaryGISamples=8' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    IF !_LOOP! EQU 1 GOTO :Settings
    EXIT /B

:UniMedium
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumPrimaryGISamples=.*','NumPrimaryGISamples=32' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumSecondaryGISamples=.*','NumSecondaryGISamples=16' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    EXIT /B

:UniUltra
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumPrimaryGISamples=.*','NumPrimaryGISamples=64' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumSecondaryGISamples=.*','NumSecondaryGISamples=16' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    EXIT /B

:UniExtreme
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumPrimaryGISamples=.*','NumPrimaryGISamples=128' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumSecondaryGISamples=.*','NumSecondaryGISamples=32' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    EXIT /B

:UniInsane
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumPrimaryGISamples=.*','NumPrimaryGISamples=256' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    powershell -Command "(Get-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini') | ForEach-Object { $_ -replace 'NumSecondaryGISamples=.*','NumSecondaryGISamples=64' } | Set-Content '!pInstallDir!\Engine\Config\BaseLightmass.ini'"
    EXIT /B

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pax invictus View Post
    GPU Lightmass 4.25.1

Binaries download

Source code
    Thank you!!!

I got just one question...I used to use gpulightmass with that script where you where able to choose quality...my question is, to do it without it, the only quality settings are to set at production quality in the editor and change in the "Baselightmass.ini" the "NumPrimaryGISamples=xxx and NumSecondaryGISamples= xx" is that right??

thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Makigirl View Post

Your lightmap UVs is not ideal: too many seamscuts where you see the black pathes! Those are the edges of the given lightmap uv!
    You should try to create your own lightmap, keeping the full fabric (visible part) as one island!
    Thank you. when i changed UV channel 1 to 0 its fixed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Need Help, i've been all day installing and reinstalling path of epic games, still have the same problem

Also when i run the CMD Lightmass_Installer

File not found - HASH.TXT
    ERRO: CPU Lightmass Kernel version is unknown.

File not found - HASH.TXT
    INFO: EDITOR HASH: 3f5fee308af0fda374e7f6bbc5f0cc79

Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	846
Size:	629.4 KB
ID:	1780445

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when i build light with models imported with datasmith they all getting grainy/ noisy also it looks like there is light leak on the edge. i drawn arrows were the problems are. i uses sky light & portals and post process with custom exposure. can some one help me??
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Perekupenko View Post
    Hello! Tell me, is there an opportunity to use the second graphics card? Now only 1 works, the second is idle.
    (sorry for my English)
    Thanks
    hi, i have same situation , 2 - 1080ti and one 2070s ,
    how many card support?
    Sorry for my english x2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello! Tell me, is there an opportunity to use the second graphics card? Now only 1 works, the second is idle.
    (sorry for my English)
    Thanks
    Last edited by Perekupenko; 06-20-2020, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [CITA = Avi Aggarwal; n1585066] Tengo un problema cuando construyo luces. Me está dando un error "Símbolo de dispositivo no válido". Adjunto una captura de pantalla de mi problema. Por favor ayuda. [/ QUOTE]
    hola .. Como lo solucionaste?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Avi Aggarwal View Post
    I am having a problem when I build lights. It is giving me an error "Invalid device symbol". I am attaching a screenshot of my problem. Please help.
    Hola, Como lo solucionaste?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi!
    Do you know why if I disable static shadows for all of my foliage, they are still built in the lighting?
    Is there a way to fix this?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear Luoshuang,
    It there going to be some update for 4.23 and later?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    " GPULightmass Kernel: Line 106: cudaCheckError: invalid argument"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    GPU Lightmass 4.25.1

Binaries download

Source code

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Makigirl View Post

Try to clean and then validate the cache in swarm agent!
    i did that but the problem still there look what it says on the swarm agent log

Leave a comment:

Working...
X