• replied
    GPU Lightmass 4.25.4

Download binaries

Source code

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by biiiiioshock View Post

The 4.25.3 does not work for 4.25.4 sadly, that's why I'm asking
    Oh, I didn't try, so didn't know! Usually they used to work on x.xx.X versions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by biiiiioshock View Post

I confirm. Please release it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Miguel1900 View Post
    Probably GPUL v4.25 is somewhere between the last 10 or 20 pages of this thread. If any of you find it, you can quote that message, to help the rest of your mates.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well there's post #1823 by Pax Invictus for 4.25.3, but I don't think that it works with the latest 4.25.4 update (didn't try)
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...00#post1795900

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably GPUL v4.25 is somewhere between the last 10 or 20 pages of this thread. If any of you find it, you can quote that message, to help the rest of your mates.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    GPU Lightmass 4.25.4 ...............any link to download

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VtheVerräter View Post
    Hey guys, is there any official thread for sharing experience with GPU-Lightmass Plugin 4.26 (beta)?

I already tried out some stuff and wanted to let you know: (right now using preview 4)
    Had some issues with skylight and realized that it's only calculated when I change some skylight settings while baking (in preview mode; f.ex. lighting intensity +0.1). This even works when I don't activate virtual textures at all.
    Which brings me to my second experience: Previewing is nice to have but I can only make sure that I got good FPS and no artifacts when I disable virtual textures (I got a big scene). Maybe you know if there's another solution with better virtual texture settings?
    Still I have lots of crashes and errors I don't know a lot about, but I thought it might be useful to kind of share these things with you!

Im using RTX 2080 TI.

Originally posted by Miguel1900 View Post

Already exists and I didn't realise!
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...s-gpulightmass
    Regards!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, can someone upload for 4.25.4 please ? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is posible to use and AMD videocard whit this ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    有4.25和4.26的版本吗

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, is there any official thread for sharing experience with GPU-Lightmass Plugin 4.26 (beta)?

I already tried out some stuff and wanted to let you know: (right now using preview 4)
    Had some issues with skylight and realized that it's only calculated when I change some skylight settings while baking (in preview mode; f.ex. lighting intensity +0.1). This even works when I don't activate virtual textures at all.
    Which brings me to my second experience: Previewing is nice to have but I can only make sure that I got good FPS and no artifacts when I disable virtual textures (I got a big scene). Maybe you know if there's another solution with better virtual texture settings?
    Still I have lots of crashes and errors I don't know a lot about, but I thought it might be useful to kind of share these things with you!

Im using RTX 2080 TI.
    Last edited by VtheVerräter; 10-23-2020, 04:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X