No announcement yet.

Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a scene of blender 3D. I converted the whole scene for Realtime experience in unreal engine.

Download the free Demo EXE of this project from my site https://3darchstuffs.com/.

Visit https://3darchstuffs.com/ for more unreal arch-viz tutorials, Demo EXE and Unreal projects
    Last edited by 3darchstuffs; 09-19-2019, 02:21 AM.
    CHECK OUT:- Visit https://3darchstuffs.com/ for Unreal arch-viz tutorials, Unreal Demo EXE and Unreal projects with source files.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...X3Sm2Z9NXEHFV9

Comment

Messing up with meshs using Datasmith Mesh Editing will make it crash.

If you use high values of intensity on lights(like thousands) will make it crash as so.

Comment

He everyone!

I'm using Version 4.23 ( and build with GPULightmass 4.23), the quality is good but the build time is very slow.
        When building a project, the GPU doesn't work as well as the CPU a little.

And I want to ask you here, is everything okay is this form? or is there something wrong with me?

Please help me how to improve this.
        Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian.le View Post
          He everyone!

I'm using Version 4.23 ( and build with GPULightmass 4.23), the quality is good but the build time is very slow.
          When building a project, the GPU doesn't work as well as the CPU a little.

And I want to ask you here, is everything okay is this form? or is there something wrong with me?

Please help me how to improve this.
          Thanks
          Change "Copy" to "Cuda" in dispetcher and u'll see full load

Comment

Is there any solution for that problem? Can't build some maps.

Assertion failed: primitiveCount > 0, file C:\UE4\GPULM-src\GPULightmass\GPULightmassKernel\BVH\EmbreeBVHBuilder.cpp, line 61
            11:08:01: [Job] Job has failed! Job executable didn't exit cleanly. Exit code: -1073740791

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA KENT View Post
              Assertion failed: primitiveCount > 0
              That means your primitive count is not greater than 0, ie., you don't have static meshes to be baked in that level.

Freelancer Game Dev Generalist and Unreal Consultant | Portfolio
              Unreal products: Dynamic Picture Frames, Neo Kinect

Comment

Originally posted by RVillani View Post

That means your primitive count is not greater than 0, ie., you don't have static meshes to be baked in that level.
                But I have some

Comment

Thank you dear, this way works for me.

But now I have an another problem, when I try to build a project he doesn't build but it appears Navigation Building Completed.

Has anyone had this problem and that has solved it?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian.le View Post

Thank you dear, this way works for me.

But now I have an another problem, when I try to build a project he doesn't build but it appears Navigation Building Completed.

Has anyone had this problem and that has solved it?
                    Yes this is what I'm talking about. Can't build some maps. If u watch swamp log u'll see same error I guess "Assertion failed: primitiveCount > 0, file C:\UE4\GPULM-src\GPULightmass\GPULightmassKernel\BVH\EmbreeBVHBuilder.cpp, line 61"

Comment

Can i use Situx installer in 4.23?

Comment

But I have some
                        I don't know what it is then... I get that error only when I have just one static mesh in the level or no static lights. And it's kinda what the error says, so I have no idea what else could be causing it. Sorry.
                        Freelancer Game Dev Generalist and Unreal Consultant | Portfolio
                        Unreal products: Dynamic Picture Frames, Neo Kinect

Comment

Where can i find the dispetcher?

Comment

Thank you! Still in Beta or usable?

Comment

Originally posted by pax invictus View Post
                              Updated for UE 4.23.0-release.

Binaries (still the same link):
                              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fjr63yeut...Fena?dl=0&lst=

GPU Lightmass integration source code rebased onto 4.23.0-release:
                              https://github.com/irobot/UnrealEngi...4.23.0-release
                              Hello Pax Invictus,

I have a doubt, I just copied the files from the Engine folder, what should I do with this? Building from source - GPULightmassKernel.lib

Thank you in advance ^^.

Comment

Originally posted by Holygan View Post

Hello Pax Invictus,

I have a doubt, I just copied the files from the Engine folder, what should I do with this? Building from source - GPULightmassKernel.lib

Thank you in advance ^^.
                                If you're not building Unreal Engine from source - you don't need that folder. Even if you are, unless you want to build from source using my GPU Lightmass fork - ignore that folder. If you don't know what building from source is or what fork I'm referring to - you don't need that folder.

Everything you need is in the zip file.

Comment

Working...
                                X