Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumsion3D View Post

... I haven't been able to find unofficial references to RTX Lightmass. Can you please point me to what you are referring to?
    I guess that's the whole point of the word being unofficial, so that there are no reference to it and it's easy to say it was a rumor.

Comment

Meanwhile, has anyone figured out how to get GPULightmass working with 4.23 ?

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

I guess that's the whole point of the word being unofficial, so that there are no reference to it and it's easy to say it was a rumor.
        There's been some official word on it, but typically one or two lines from a developer without much detail besides it's being worked on. And also the early ray tracing demos where they mention real-time previews of lighting.

Comment

GPU LIGHTMASS Scandinavian House Cinematic in unreal engine using datasmith.

CHECK OUT:- Visit https://3darchstuffs.com/ for Unreal arch-viz tutorials, Unreal Demo EXE and Unreal projects with source files.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...X3Sm2Z9NXEHFV9

Comment

RTX how enable old gtx cards ? please lousang help me

Comment

I get an error when trying to build lightmass.

I have 5 computer running in swarm but only one give me this error.
              The difference is that this computer have a RTX2070. The others are on GTX1070.

I already tried playing with Tdr settings and tweaked some value in MSI Afterburner but to no avail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190813_110520.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1652705Click image for larger version

Name:	20190813_110004.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1652706
              Remi Bathalon
              Technical Artist, R&D
              PixiStudio

Comment

Originally posted by enoes View Post
                RTX how enable old gtx cards ? please lousang help me
                GTX 1060 6Gb and better should work with RTX with latest Nvidia drivers (although at low quality and performance won't be great). Anything lower than 1060 6Gb won't work with RTX.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixi Labo View Post
                  I get an error when trying to build lightmass.

I have 5 computer running in swarm but only one give me this error.
                  The difference is that this computer have a RTX2070. The others are on GTX1070.

I already tried playing with Tdr settings and tweaked some value in MSI Afterburner but to no avail.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190813_110520.png Views:	1 Size:	3.5 KB ID:	1652705Click image for larger version  Name:	20190813_110004.png Views:	1 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	1652706

Have you tried to clear ur cache inside swarm on all render stations`?
                  Drivers up to date?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakikibakibabaki View Post

Have you tried to clear ur cache inside swarm on all render stations`?
                    Drivers up to date?
                    Yes, I cleaned all cache and the driver are up to date
                    Remi Bathalon
                    Technical Artist, R&D
                    PixiStudio

Comment

Heya,

Really appreciate your contribution to the gamedev community.

I have looked at the code on GitHub and am planning to port this to Vulkan API so it is not tied to any vendor specific hardware.
                      DM me if you wanna help out and get me up to speed; otherwise it will be a bit tedious for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Monu29 View Post
                        Heya,

Really appreciate your contribution to the gamedev community.

I have looked at the code on GitHub and am planning to port this to Vulkan API so it is not tied to any vendor specific hardware.
                        DM me if you wanna help out and get me up to speed; otherwise it will be a bit tedious for me.
                        Any chance you could update it to support UE 4.23 first ?

Comment

Originally posted by NiukNiuk View Post
                          Anybody here knows how to make it work with 4.23 preview? Thanks!
                          try https://github.com/sgeraldes/LightmassConfiguration

Comment

Any chance you could update it to support UE 4.23 first ?
                            https://github.com/sgeraldes/LightmassConfiguration

Comment

Meanwhile, has anyone figured out how to get GPULightmass working with 4.23 ?
                              https://github.com/sgeraldes/LightmassConfiguration

Comment

Thanks, but I already tried this tool,
                                it works fine with 4.22.3 but doesn't work with 4.23 preview, even when editing the .bat file (crash when launching ue4)

Comment

Working...
                                X