No announcement yet.

Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It works with 4.21, but can easily be adapted for 4.20x and 4.19.x if needed by adjusting a few parameters inside the file (just edit with Notepad and change UnrealVersion variable to 4.20 or 4.19.
    • i don t know where i should edit to work on version 4.21.2 ?
    • please define this point clearly

Comment

Hello Guys how can i get rid of this problem?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Situx View Post

Thank you! I approved the pull request last Friday, but forgot to merge the changes! It's done now, merged and tested. Thanks Samuel again!
        Thank you all for doing such great work.
        I need to reinstall 4.21 - where I can find script for 4.21 again.
        thank you

Comment

Where i can download the prometheus test version? i only found the 4.22 lightmass in the first page

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by samdax View Post
            Where i can download the prometheus test version? i only found the 4.22 lightmass in the first page

Thanks!
            https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...ghtmass/page65

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Luoshuang What is the stipulation on the licensing for company use? Could we obtain a license? Or could this be under MIT or GPL? Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Luoshuang, this Lightmass tool is fantastic!

Comment

4.22.0 Unified Settings Vs Cpu-Lightmass

Comment

Originally posted by Farshid View Post

Not sure I understand the usefulness of the comparison. I don't think it's indicative to compare prometheus and CPU, since the first one is not a full implementation and would bias your results. But then again, it says "unified vs cpu" in the title, so what is it?
                      Technology Officer
                      Magma3D

Comment

Any updates on MultiGPUs???

Comment

Hello. I was wondering if someone can answer my question since I couldnt find anything about it on this thread. Long story short I used the GPULightmass about 4-5 months ago on 4.20 version. I havent used it since and I started working on a personal project so I went ahead and updated to 4.22 downloaded the new script but Im noticing something that wasnt happening before. The GPU usage barely goes over 10% now while it was almost always at 100% before. I thought maybe its something to do with the new UE4 version so I tried it on 4.20 but Im still seeing very low GPU usage and its much slower than before. My gpu is GTX 1080Ti, tried with both game and creator drivers, with cuda and without cuda drivers. Its still slow and barely uses my GPU over 10%. Is this normal now or am I doing something wrong? Thank you so much.
                          Last edited by dvenov; 04-13-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dvenov View Post
                            Hello. I was wondering if someone can answer my question since I couldnt find anything about it on this thread. Long story short I used the GPULightmass about 4-5 months ago on 4.20 version. I havent used it since and I started working on a personal project so I went ahead and updated to 4.22 downloaded the new script but Im noticing something that wasnt happening before. The GPU usage barely goes over 10% now while it was almost always at 100% before. I thought maybe its something to do with the new UE4 version so I tried it on 4.20 but Im still seeing very low GPU usage and its much slower than before. My gpu is GTX 1080Ti, tried with both game and creator drivers, with cuda and without cuda drivers. Its still slow and barely uses my GPU over 10%. Is this normal now or am I doing something wrong? Thank you so much.
                            check CUDA usage. It was said already somewhere in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Situx View Post

Not sure I understand the usefulness of the comparison. I don't think it's indicative to compare prometheus and CPU, since the first one is not a full implementation and would bias your results. But then again, it says "unified vs cpu" in the title, so what is it?

Comment

Hello everybody!
                                I have problems prometheus gpu installed.
                                I installed ue 4.22 stable version bud i don't understand install procedure this is then download .zip (prometheus last version)
                                copy files owerrides folders (engine dir) prometheus in files.
                                I run simple project not used gpu progrss bar and not 0% gpu.

I use linux for ue4 and not avalaible for prohmeteus ?

THX

Comment

Working...
                                X