Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay then I am out of ideas ^^.

I tried the values you described earlier in your post and it does look a lot better!

Comment

Hi everyone,

We updated the Situx installer to make it compatible with the new version 4.22 of GPULightmass.
      Situx , we just sent you a Pull Request on Github.
      We tested it quickly and everything seems to be working for us.

A very big thank you to Samuel who made this update on his lunchtime!

Any 3D application available anywhere, anytime, on any device.

Cloud deployment web platform for your UE4 applications
      www.furioos.com

Comment

Hi Guys,
        What is Prometheus? How it's work?
        And tell me please GPULightmass supports SLI Technology?
        Maxim S.
        Architectural Rendering
        Vrender Company

Comment

It doesn't use SLI, none of the offline GPU renderers do. Also I think it is limited to only 1 GPU at the moment.

Comment

Stange. I installed Prometheus 4.22 same process as GPULightmass and it dont work. Swarm agent starts and Gpu window doesnt open. 1080ti, 419,64 driver. GPULightmass 4.21 works perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by alpinrage View Post
              Stange. I installed Prometheus 4.22 same process as GPULightmass and it dont work. Swarm agent starts and Gpu window doesnt open. 1080ti, 419,64 driver. GPULightmass 4.21 works perfectly.
              As I see there is no Progress Bar for Prometheus right now, watch Swarm Agent Log. I hope Luoshuang will add it later, because custom GPULM progress bar is more accurate in term of time left for baking.

Comment

@Luoshuang,

during the test I discovered some strange issue with using of Prometheus. Middle face of the door frame was baked incorrect. Here are 3 screenshots of both GPULM and Prometheus captured from the same position. Prometheus bake look too dark in compare to GPULM. I can send you this simple scene for investigating if need.

Prometheus...........................................................................GPULM
                Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00000_2048x1152.jpg Views:	2 Size:	196.0 KB ID:	1604194Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00003_2048x1152.jpg Views:	2 Size:	195.1 KB ID:	1604196

Prometheus...........................................................................GPULM
                Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00001_2048x1152.jpg Views:	1 Size:	176.5 KB ID:	1604192Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00004_2048x1152.jpg Views:	1 Size:	179.3 KB ID:	1604193

Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00002_2048x1152.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	1604197Click image for larger version  Name:	HighresScreenshot00005_2048x1152.jpg Views:	1 Size:	158.0 KB ID:	1604198

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	205.6 KB ID:	1604199Click image for larger version  Name:	2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	156.0 KB ID:	1604200
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ldo View Post
                  I can send you this simple scene for investigating if need.
                  Would be very helpful. Thanks!

EDIT: If possible can you provide a 4.21 version so that I can compare it to VRay?
                  Last edited by Luoshuang; 04-06-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Hi Luoshuang Great job what I see around here, but you could help me explain step by step what I should do to use your prometheus- uvtesting-0.1.0 in unreal 4.21.2
                    Is it just overwriting the files with prometheus? In unreal, should I change anything?
                    I'm waiting for your help, thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone, does RTX card support Loushang GPULM now?

Comment

Originally posted by Christophe.R View Post
                        Hi everyone,

We updated the Situx installer to make it compatible with the new version 4.22 of GPULightmass.
                        Situx , we just sent you a Pull Request on Github.
                        We tested it quickly and everything seems to be working for us.

A very big thank you to Samuel who made this update on his lunchtime!
                        Thank you! I approved the pull request last Friday, but forgot to merge the changes! It's done now, merged and tested. Thanks Samuel again!
                        Technology Officer
                        Magma3D

Comment

Hi, does anyone know if GPU Lightmass makes use of portal lights? I saw that this was asked a couple times in the thread, but apparently no response.

Just wondering if I should take the time to place portals for interior scenes, or if it won't make any difference...

Comment

It doesn't use portals.

Comment

Great, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ZacD View Post
                                It doesn't use portals.
                                Why doesn't it use portals ?

Comment

Working...
                                X