Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Does anybody know when will be an unreal version with native gpu lightmass? thank you

    Comment


      Originally posted by wasd93 View Post
      Does anybody know when will be an unreal version with native gpu lightmass? thank you
      It's already here - check 4.26 preview 2

      Comment


        Originally posted by motorsep View Post

        Click image for larger version

Name:	do it.gif
Views:	2205
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	1819633
        forum doesn't let me post meme without typing text.... that's an ancient tech
        Already exists and I didn't realise!
        https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...s-gpulightmass
        RTX RayTracing easy global settings tweaker

        Advanced HDRi background tool + 64 HDR images

        Comment


          Hi ! I'm trying to use GPU lighmasse on Unreal 4.25.3 and i have an issue, my shadows looks bad and lowres, not so long ago it worked very well and now it looks like this, if anyone has had this problem and can help me I would be grateful, my values on the BaseLightmass.ini are NumPrimaryGISamples=128 NumSecondaryGISamples=64
          I also tried with compress lightmaps unchecked, and the resolution of the lightmap and the lightmass values are high so I don't understand, thank you.


          Click image for larger version

Name:	gpuLMbug.PNG
Views:	2127
Size:	589.8 KB
ID:	1820509

          Comment


            Originally posted by YoungBikowt View Post
            Hi ! I'm trying to use GPU lighmasse on Unreal 4.25.3 and i have an issue, my shadows looks bad and lowres, not so long ago it worked very well and now it looks like this, if anyone has had this problem and can help me I would be grateful, my values on the BaseLightmass.ini are NumPrimaryGISamples=128 NumSecondaryGISamples=64
            I also tried with compress lightmaps unchecked, and the resolution of the lightmap and the lightmass values are high so I don't understand, thank you.


            Click image for larger version

Name:	gpuLMbug.PNG
Views:	2127
Size:	589.8 KB
ID:	1820509
            yes increase lightmap resolution for mesh.

            Comment


              Hi all! Anyone has the 4.25.2 GPULM link???

              Comment


                4.25.4 is out. Waiting gpu lightmass for this version

                Comment


                  Hey guys, is there any official thread for sharing experience with GPU-Lightmass Plugin 4.26 (beta)?

                  I already tried out some stuff and wanted to let you know: (right now using preview 4)
                  Had some issues with skylight and realized that it's only calculated when I change some skylight settings while baking (in preview mode; f.ex. lighting intensity +0.1). This even works when I don't activate virtual textures at all.
                  Which brings me to my second experience: Previewing is nice to have but I can only make sure that I got good FPS and no artifacts when I disable virtual textures (I got a big scene). Maybe you know if there's another solution with better virtual texture settings?
                  Still I have lots of crashes and errors I don't know a lot about, but I thought it might be useful to kind of share these things with you!

                  Im using RTX 2080 TI.
                  Last edited by VtheVerräter; 10-23-2020, 04:25 AM.

                  Comment


                    有4.25和4.26的版本吗

                    Comment


                      is posible to use and AMD videocard whit this ?

                      Comment


                        Hey, can someone upload for 4.25.4 please ? Thank you

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by VtheVerräter View Post
                          Hey guys, is there any official thread for sharing experience with GPU-Lightmass Plugin 4.26 (beta)?

                          I already tried out some stuff and wanted to let you know: (right now using preview 4)
                          Had some issues with skylight and realized that it's only calculated when I change some skylight settings while baking (in preview mode; f.ex. lighting intensity +0.1). This even works when I don't activate virtual textures at all.
                          Which brings me to my second experience: Previewing is nice to have but I can only make sure that I got good FPS and no artifacts when I disable virtual textures (I got a big scene). Maybe you know if there's another solution with better virtual texture settings?
                          Still I have lots of crashes and errors I don't know a lot about, but I thought it might be useful to kind of share these things with you!

                          Im using RTX 2080 TI.


                          Originally posted by Miguel1900 View Post

                          Already exists and I didn't realise!
                          https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...s-gpulightmass
                          Regards!
                          RTX RayTracing easy global settings tweaker

                          Advanced HDRi background tool + 64 HDR images

                          Comment


                            GPU Lightmass 4.25.4 ...............any link to download

                            Comment


                              Probably GPUL v4.25 is somewhere between the last 10 or 20 pages of this thread. If any of you find it, you can quote that message, to help the rest of your mates.
                              RTX RayTracing easy global settings tweaker

                              Advanced HDRi background tool + 64 HDR images

                              Comment


                                Well there's post #1823 by Pax Invictus for 4.25.3, but I don't think that it works with the latest 4.25.4 update (didn't try)
                                https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...00#post1795900

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X