Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, Does this https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...38#post1522838
    still apply when u need to change lightiing quality or u can change the settings without restarting the ue4 editor?
    Last edited by Melvixz; 05-21-2020, 12:12 PM.
    https://www.artstation.com/melviso
    https://www.behance.net/melvisuzokf304

Comment

Hi Guys,, I use unreal 4.23.1 in drive "H:" ,, not in "c:" when install the gpulightmass ,, the unreal stop to work, the engine doesnot find the files to start! what I doing wrong?

Comment

Has anyone noticed switching from 4.24.3 to 4.25 a huge change in lighting? I'm not nearly as much bounced GI

Comment

I've downloaded cpu lightmass 4.24
          and i install it. It works But how can i change quality?since preview quality took huge time?
          Last edited by archiviz13; 05-24-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Installed GPU LIghtmass on 4.25
            Everything ok, but GPU not loaded, only CPU, why?
            Can anybody help ?Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1857
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	1766218

Comment

Originally posted by wickerman123 View Post
              The lightmass configuration script makes it very quick and easy to change this.
              Has there been talk about this being upgraded for 4.25.0? ... or is it compatible/stable out-of-the-box? ... or is it simple to manually update the 4.24 version after downloading it?

Comment

Originally posted by samdax View Post
                I'm fighting against Gpu lightmass using HDRI. I always gets fireflies and not so sure how to avoid it. Lowering FireflyClampingThreshold making lighning gets awful

Any idea? thanks!
                i got rid of fireflies so easy in two clicks explained for a buddy on internet....i don't remember very well was about tick or untick one option in settings or project, whatever it is possible

Comment

HI,Can anyone help, what is the reason?
                  Lightmap density is ok. in Insane quality they are too.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedHighresScreenshot00001_LI.jpg
Views:	2193
Size:	623.2 KB
ID:	1768069

Comment

Hi guys, anyone know how can I change the quality setting please?

Thank you!

Comment

Hello. I have a problem after installing GPULightmass using bat file. It says everything is OK but Unreal 4.23 won't launch after installing. Errors on screenshots. Please advice how to fix it. Thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Why im getting this problem " invalid argument "

Comment

Originally posted by mashna1364 View Post
                          HI,Can anyone help, what is the reason?
                          Lightmap density is ok. in Insane quality they are too.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedHighresScreenshot00001_LI.jpg
Views:	2193
Size:	623.2 KB
ID:	1768069
                          Have you tried with the CPU lightmass too? So, if it still happens, it should be an unwrapping issue.

Maybe they are two sided materials?
                          RTX RayTracing easy global settings tweaker

Advanced HDRi background tool + 64 HDR images

Comment

Maybe this helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJPHKiShliM&t=861s

Comment

Originally posted by pax invictus View Post
                              GPU Lightmass 4.25.0

Binaries download

Source code
                              I installed this but when lightmass starts it gives me "Invalid device symbol", is NVIDIA 770 no longer supported? I have been using Unreal Engine 4.19 using GPU lightmass without problems...

Comment

Hey all,

I cant get the GPU lightmass to build with anything but default world settings. I set the indirect lighting bounces to 20 but it will only ever do 3. This happened after i split the level into two separate levels to use level streaming. It was working well before I did this. Has anyone had this problem and know a fix? See the image below. The radiosity pass used to do 20 passes now it will only ever do 3.

https://ibb.co/Y3GrRqN

Also i'm building the light using this command to save memory if this might be the cause?

You can use command line to launch the editor and bake lighting to save GPU resources for GPULightmass, especially video memory.
                                • Engine/Binaries/Win64/UE4Editor-Cmd.exe "path\to\your\project\yourproject.uproject" -run=resavepackages -buildlighting -allowcommandletrendering -map=/Game/Maps/MyMap.umap
                                • Remember to replace Content with Game in the umap path

Comment

Working...
                                X