Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luoshuang's GPULightmass

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ALOULOU87 View Post
    I have a problems with version 4.24.2
    I can’t bake my scene with gpulightmass when I use a collab viewer template.
    Thanks
    It works fine for me, that template it is preset to work with dynamic light only.
    You need to make your geometry static mesh, then change the lights to be static too and un check the box for "Force no precomputed lighting"

    Comment



      i Have big Probleme that i want to use my shared gpu memory becouse unreal give me out of memory message
      i have 1070
      up to date
      install cuda Toolkit 10.2
      ???!!!!!!

      Comment


        Originally posted by ASMS2015 View Post
        i Have big Probleme that i want to use my shared gpu memory becouse unreal give me out of memory message
        i have 1070
        up to date
        install cuda Toolkit 10.2
        ???!!!!!!
        No, you can't, there is not a solution for multi GPU so far.
        All that you can do is use swarm to distribute your scene in multiple PC but if your scene is larger than *Gb( GTX 1070) then you need to optimize your scene or buy a video card with larger memory. RTX 2080TI, Titan or top Quadros.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Farshid View Post


          nice rendering method
          How did you get this to run? I've compiled 4.25, but only seeing CPU Lightmass when I build lighting.

          Comment


            Originally posted by bioccular View Post

            How did you get this to run? I've compiled 4.25, but only seeing CPU Lightmass when I build lighting.
            Same issue for me;
            Compiled latest 'devrendering' branch (bootscreen says 4.26 for me btw), activated GPULightmass plugin but all I'm getting is CPULightmass when building lighting.

            https://www.artstation.com/chesire

            Comment


              this new dxr gpu 4.25 light baking is depend on lightmaps again or not ???

              Comment


                Originally posted by bioccular View Post

                How did you get this to run? I've compiled 4.25, but only seeing CPU Lightmass when I build lighting.
                YOU MUST ACTIVE this plugin

                Comment


                  If you want to test the GPULightmass prototype:

                  * Download dev-rendering branch from GitHub and build it.

                  * Enable ray tracing (including switching default RHI to DX12 and check 'ray tracing'. And having a DXR capable graphics card with Win10 version >= 1809).

                  * Enable virtual texture and virtual texutured lightmaps in project settings (optional, yet without this realtime preview in editor will be unavailable).

                  * Enable GPULightmass plugin and restart the editor currently no UI has been setup, so just a bunch of console commands r.GPULightmass.xxxx controls parameters and finally, ToggleLightmapPreview to start GPULightmass in editor.

                  * GPULightmass throttles itself when the level editor viewport is realtime. To make it run at full speed, uncheck 'realtime' in the viewport options.

                  P.S.:I tested this on my GTX 1070. Everything is working fine.

                  Comment


                    yo! I have a problem using the gpu light. every time I am trying to start it it keeps closeing down and all I can see on swarm agents in red are:
                    Failed to load 'aqProf.dll' (GetLastError=126)
                    Failed to load 'VtuneApi.dll' (GetLastError=126)
                    Failed to load 'VtuneApi32e.dll' (GetLastError=126)
                    Assertion failed: primitiveCount > 0, file C:\UE4\GPULM-src\GPULightmass\GPULightmassKernel\BVH\EmbreeBVHBuilder.cpp, line 6
                    [Job] Job has failed! Job executable didn't exit cleanly. Exit code: 3

                    followed by:

                    [MaintainConnections] Connection 052B787D is DISCONNECTING
                    then closeing.

                    is there a fix for it?

                    Comment


                      hi i love the gpu lightmass is there a version that supports 4.24.2 ???

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by danielr201448 View Post
                        hi i love the gpu lightmass is there a version that supports 4.24.2 ???
                        Here you go https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...62#post1718562
                        Solo but Seismic - feel free to apply
                        https://neighborlee1.wixsite.com/theheartseed

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Farshid View Post
                          this new dxr gpu 4.25 light baking is depend on lightmaps again or not ???
                          How else is it going to "bake" detailed lighting info? They would have mentioned if it used a new systems like Unigine's voxelisation method.

                          Comment


                            4.24.3 hotfix is out... Looking forward GPU Lightmass source for it

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by pax invictus View Post
                              GPU Lightmass 4.24.2

                              Binaries download

                              Source code
                              hey this will be a ultra high settings ? or insane settings ? is there a posibilty to get the installer like the other versions ?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by svv3d View Post
                                If you want to test the GPULightmass prototype:

                                * Download dev-rendering branch from GitHub and build it.

                                * Enable ray tracing (including switching default RHI to DX12 and check 'ray tracing'. And having a DXR capable graphics card with Win10 version >= 1809).

                                * Enable virtual texture and virtual texutured lightmaps in project settings (optional, yet without this realtime preview in editor will be unavailable).

                                * Enable GPULightmass plugin and restart the editor currently no UI has been setup, so just a bunch of console commands r.GPULightmass.xxxx controls parameters and finally, ToggleLightmapPreview to start GPULightmass in editor.

                                * GPULightmass throttles itself when the level editor viewport is realtime. To make it run at full speed, uncheck 'realtime' in the viewport options.

                                P.S.:I tested this on my GTX 1070. Everything is working fine.
                                Awesome! This worked. Thanks for the info.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X